[1.12x] RSMP (formally SWE)

Adiri

Update 2.3 is out, on spacedock and github.

Main Changes
Redid the main plume to look much better 
Re added support for reDIRECT
fixed some scaling issues with KNES

fixed latest waterfall conflicting

I have also begun work on adding support for BDArmory, however I do not think it will work due to config issues.
I am also in the process of trying to remove the fire effects from realplume completly, keeping just the smoke. (Stay tuned for this)

GITHUB

SPACEDOCK

Edited by Adiri

On 8/5/2022 at 7:06 PM, Adiri said:

Was this on the latest waterfall version? If so we’re you using thefix from GitHub?

Yes it is. And I tried implementing the code into the cfg file, and still had the issue appear

16 hours ago, Adiri said:

Re added support for reDIRECT

there are no words on gods green earth that can adequately describe my absolute childish excitement upon reading this im foaming at the mouth rn

seriously tho, love this mod dude thank you so much for keeping it updated

Edited by Socowez
typo

I have no smoke coming out of the BACC Thumper after installing this mod. I'm running ReStock with all dependencies installed (it all worked fine before this mod). I didn't delete anything after installing it as I was reading from a post back a few pages.

3 hours ago, lodiped said:

I have no smoke coming out of the BACC Thumper after installing this mod. I'm running ReStock with all dependencies installed (it all worked fine before this mod). I didn't delete anything after installing it as I was reading from a post back a few pages.

Did you install it through CKAN? Also can i please see a picture of your gamedata.

6 hours ago, Adiri said:

Did you install it through CKAN? Also can i please see a picture of your gamedata.

I don't really use CKAN. I'm used to installing things manually forever now.

there are a few mods before these (didn't fit the print): 000_Harmony, 000_USITools, 999_KSP-Recall, AstronomersVisualPack, B9PartSwitch, BoulderCo, CommunityResourcePack

AL9nZEVw3MNtA9Y-Y54xZebifYTJ39mY79OCyv_w

On 8/19/2022 at 1:36 PM, Ashiepoppy said:

Question: Why don't the photoncorp SRBs make any sounds anymore?

Are you on the latest version? Which srb are you referring to? Do you have RSE installed?

7 hours ago, Jim123 said:

Same issue also with 2.3.5.

I will take a look, can you verify you have all dependencies installed?

8 hours ago, Adiri said:

Are you on the latest version? Which srb are you referring to? Do you have RSE installed?

I do I have Real Plume, and Real Plume Stock, Modular Manager, Latest release of Waterfall and TUFX. I was able to fix the problem by reverting to the previous version and copying the Benjee Orion folder in to get the configs.

11 hours ago, Adiri said:

I thought it was Rocket sound ehancement so I uninstalled it and yet none of the SRBS have any sounds coming out of them still.

4 hours ago, Ashiepoppy said:

I thought it was Rocket sound ehancement so I uninstalled it and yet none of the SRBS have any sounds coming out of them still.

Well, RSE will override my sounds. Can you send me a picture of your gamedata?

13 hours ago, Somecallmesteve said:

As a general question, why does this mod require TUFX as a dependency?

Some plumes have weird blue artifacts at the top. The only way to remove them is using TUFX HDR.