[1.12x] RSMP (formally SWE)

Adiri

On 12/4/2022 at 9:43 AM, SpaceFace545 said:

Anyone have this issue. My plumes appear through the nozzles. Can't figure why. I have all of the dependencies installed. I'm happy to give you a list of mods and log if it's needed.

u3SWxFw.jpgeHr8mOL.png

I'm honestly not too sure why this is happening, maybe @Kochi can help you more? Like I said I am considering remaking this mod from the ground up (I originally wrote it in windows notepad...) which would hopefully solve these issues.

On 12/4/2022 at 9:43 AM, SpaceFace545 said:

Anyone have this issue. My plumes appear through the nozzles. Can't figure why. I have all of the dependencies installed. I'm happy to give you a list of mods and log if it's needed.

u3SWxFw.jpgeHr8mOL.png

This isn't related, but what mod is that for the OmegA rocket?

On 3/13/2022 at 9:46 PM, Adiri said:

Here's an example of one of the plumes for BDB, not sure when it will be done, probably a few more days!

At 0:26s in the video, the SRB plumes consists of flames, red puffy-cloudlike plumes, and white sparks/specks. Is there a way to change the speed of which these features can be expelled out of the SRB? Or can you point me to the line of code that dictates the current speed? Because at a certain point the speed of the SRB plume is slower than the speed of the actual rocket.

On 12/20/2022 at 7:09 PM, MashAndBangers said:

I'm getting rogue plume effects from BDB solid rocket parts even though they aren't activated.:

6NToYY1.png

KSP Log:  https://web.tresorit.com/l/NnRh4#ZEfvrx_BFdkMJbQrh0_wBQ

I am pretty sure this is caused by an old version of waterfall, can you check if it's updated?

Edited by Adiri

image.png
Progress so far, smoke lasts longer, plume blends better, haven't had any issues with the thing that requires TUFX to be enabled so hopefully that's fixed as well.
image.png
It is currently 3:30 am, good night.

image.png
This is with bloom and HDR enabled in TUFX

Final images before actually sleeping,
image.png
image.png
image.png

18 minutes ago, Adiri said:

image.png
Progress so far, smoke lasts longer, plume blends better, haven't had any issues with the thing that requires TUFX to be enabled so hopefully that's fixed as well.
image.png
It is currently 3:30 am, good night.

image.png
This is with bloom and HDR enabled in TUFX

Final images before actually sleeping,
image.png
image.png
image.png

Not sure if this is possible for you to do, but can you make light interact with the smoke particles?

54 minutes ago, Merlin1809 said:

Not sure if this is possible for you to do, but can you make light interact with the smoke particles?

I don’t think that is possible, maybe with volumetrics coming out in the new EVE update? Blackrack said he “may” try something like what you are asking I think.

On 12/23/2022 at 2:36 PM, CytauriKerbal said:

Nice Job! I like that you can see the smoke from the ground to space! Its really cool.

It eventually starts fading after this rocket reaches about 10km, but ymmv since this rocket has a kind of fast ascent. Haven’t tested it on something like a space shuttle launch.

On 12/23/2022 at 6:35 AM, Adiri said:

Does this mean we can eventually remove TUFX?

Edited by Motokid600

3 hours ago, Motokid600 said:

Does this mean we can eventually remove TUFX?

Yes that reminds me I need to fix that right now, thanks

TUFX is no longer a hard dependency, moved to a recommended mod, as it is the only way (that I know of right now) to fix this bugeaq89t4_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra