[1.12x] RSMP (formally SWE)

Adiri

13 minutes ago, N3N said:

Hey @Adiri,

MM shows this error:

[ERR 22:59:56.219] Error - replace command (%) is not valid on a root node: SWE/Configs/photon_corp/rp/%EFFECTS

I'll look into it, thanks

As of now the Realplume error has been fixed, the photon boosters have sound again (they didnt for me)

Working on a fix for the nosecone

The smoke and waterfall are fine as of now

Fix should be uploaded soon

1 hour ago, Adiri said:

As of now the Realplume error has been fixed, the photon boosters have sound again (they didnt for me)

Working on a fix for the nosecone

The smoke and waterfall are fine as of now

Fix should be uploaded soon

Nosecone still isnt fixed, realplume error is fixed for good. Unsure when the update will be out

9 hours ago, Adiri said:

I'll look into it, thanks

In SWE\Configs\photon_corp\rp.cfg,  you're missing the { after the first line, causing MM to think it's a root level patch. 

@PART[PC_1Seg_RSRM,PC_2Seg_RSRM,PC_3Seg_RSRM,PC_4Seg_RSRM,PC_5Seg_RSRM]:AFTER[zRealPlume]:NEEDS[zRealPlume,SmokeScreen,PhotonCorp]
    %EFFECTS
    {

vs it fixed:

@PART[PC_1Seg_RSRM,PC_2Seg_RSRM,PC_3Seg_RSRM,PC_4Seg_RSRM,PC_5Seg_RSRM]:AFTER[zRealPlume]:NEEDS[zRealPlume,SmokeScreen,PhotonCorp]
{
    %EFFECTS
    {

1 hour ago, Tivec said:

In SWE\Configs\photon_corp\rp.cfg,  you're missing the { after the first line, causing MM to think it's a root level patch. 

%EFFECTS
    {

vs it fixed:

{
    %EFFECTS
    {

Thanks for this, I already removed the config all together but I will reimplement it now, thanks!

Alright y’all, I know this may be disappointing for some of you, but I’m stopping development for now, since I really need to step away and focus on my mental health, as it really sucks right now and I can’t take much more stress. I don’t know when I will return, if ever. Hopefully you enjoy the mod in its state

Hi, I hope you feel better soon, I know how much stuff like this can stop you in your tracks with anything, it was good of you to let everyone know though considering. Anyway I jus wanted to say I really love this mod, u did a good job with this. Hopefully someone can continue your work till you get back.

Take care!

16 hours ago, Adiri said:

Alright y’all, I know this may be disappointing for some of you, but I’m stopping development for now, since I really need to step away and focus on my mental health, as it really sucks right now and I can’t take much more stress. I don’t know when I will return, if ever. Hopefully you enjoy the mod in its state

RLF (real life first) - get well and with any of Jeb's luck we will see you back soon!

7 hours ago, squeaker0704 said:

all dependencies installed it was with redirect 

Yes reDirect seems to have an issue, whenever I can I will upload the hotfix, not feeling it rn

16 minutes ago, squeaker0704 said:

well sounds are working but i dont think the plume is right

Can you send a picture of the plume and your gamedata please

9 hours ago, Adiri said:

I cant see anything wrong with it, which version of KSP are you running? Also could you try reinstalling all the dependencies? That may fix it 

I'm on 1.11.1, I'll try to reinstall the dependencies real quick and i'll let you know how it goes.

10 hours ago, Adiri said:

I cant see anything wrong with it, which version of KSP are you running? Also could you try reinstalling all the dependencies? That may fix it 

Ok so I reinstalled the dependencies and now the SRBs work, but the ReDirect engines don't have waterfall, should I reinstall SWE?