Adventures with WildBlueIndustries - Blueshift and Kerbal Flying Saucers

Ooglak Kerman

Jool Warp Refueler will provide fueling services for ships needing replenishment.  Pilot-5 Labro commanding.  Eng-5 "Scotty" Muncott 1st Officer.

Spoiler

oBAEAGs.png

Edited by Ooglak Kerman

Aboard WS-8675309 "Hold Mah Beer", Bill had called the others into engineering and was having a talk with them much like that being had by all the other Scottys in the fleet with their crews - including the Admiralty Scottys back at the Space Center.

Bill: "Sit ye.  Shut yer bloody mouths and listen or I'll use mah muckle hammer on yer head".  That last with a meaningful look at Jeb

Jeb and Bob sat wide eyed as Bill explained about the warp drives and the "Lost One" and the profound effect its ending would likely have on all Scottys and some others who were sensitive to the drives - among those being Valentina - but that the warp drives would help.  He explained that each Scotty somehow changed with the close association with the warp drives and how they could hear their drives and the song of the drives.  And that the warp drives were very much persons but didn't have names - as such - it was a "presence" a "gestalt" that was unique for each.

He added that all the warp ships and all Scottys from everywhere would be at Vall for the ending and that there would be no problem with this from the Admiralty or from anyone.  That with a look at Jeb that brooked no argument.  And lastly that they were unsure of the time of the ending since the warp drives experienced time "differently" but that it was felt that it would be in about 2 months.

Bill: "Aye.. including yon tour ships.  They be havin' warp drives even if their bloody pilots be corporate plods"
Bob: "We of the Sci-5 community have suspected something like this.  We do not hear them like you, but there have been certain data"
Jeb: "Uhh.. I.. uhh..  we'll be there.  I promise you that.  But, why don't we retrieve the warp drive and repair it and prevent this 'ending'?"
Bill: "The 'Lost One' ha' said that it's badly damaged and an attempt to move it would probably be catastrophic"
Bob: "Agreed.  The energy levels involved in a warp drive are immense. They are able to move space around them.  Will the Sci-5 community be permitted?  We should try to understand this."

Bill had a disconcertingly distant look and then... "Aye.. t'will be allowed"

Edited by Ooglak Kerman

It is said at the KSC that only once in a great span of time does a Kerbal of towering intellect come forth and solve many mysteries and provide the Kerbal society with great wonders.   And so, has Angelo Kerman been found to be such a Kerbal.  Angelo has gained understanding of otherwise incomprehensible alien technology to give Kerbal-kind the sentient warp drives and the gravatic drives to make the journey to other planets and star systems achievable in reasonable spans of time.  Thejump gates which instantly transport ships vast distances.

Angelo Kerman is the one and only Engineer level 6 - for there can be and is only ever one at a time.  We know of the Eng-5 "Scotty" but what is an Eng-6?

• Lesser level engineers wax his car and take a collection to keep it full of fuel
  • Sci-5s come to ask him for the otherwise impossible answers
  • Pilot-5s ask him for directions
  • He shows the League Of Smart Technologists the way

But what of Angelo?  Who is this Kerbal?  He draws no attention to himself, but rather blends in, preferring to benefit Kerbal-kind with no fanfare.  The lesser level Engineers ask "where does he park so we can wax his car and possibly gain favor in his eyes"  He is known to be exceptionally modest and would not stand out in any gathering.

Spoiler

Zju4Yie.png

And what of the vehicle he drives?  Surely, it must be a thing of wonder and marvelous technology - sleek and beauteous to the eye .  How shall we know this vehicle so that we may keep it sparkling and full of fuel?  This vehicle certainly tells a visual tale of advanced technology far beyond normal comprehension and is encased in a shell of such beauty as to bring one to tears.

Spoiler

xcFegNX.png

There is more to the tale of Angelo Kerman, but it is for another time.

Edited by Ooglak Kerman

It is said that Angelo Kerman is one of supreme hospitality and that he welcomes one and all to his abode to discuss lofty technological matters.

Spoiler

eewngPw.png

And what of his gleaming workshops wherein is to be found technologies beyond comprehension.  His fine mansion which incorporated the newest inventions and conveniences.

Spoiler

YqnaXcD.png

It is said that he enjoys playing "Earth Space Program" in multiplayer mode with Jeb.

Spoiler

o3SbO7T.png

He is a collector of fine things

Spoiler

7Edqs2L.png

Edited by Ooglak Kerman

From the Kerbin Admiralty: New Repair Ship Class

Recognizing the lack of orbital repair and refit capability for the rapidly expanding Kerbin warp ship fleet, the Kerbin Admiralty announces the lead ship of a new class of orbital repair and refit ships - KR-5 "Kulkan".

Shown here on the launchpad prior to launch, KR-5 features capacious living facilities for fleet engineers and crew of ships in for refit, immense power generation capabilities from solar and fusion generator sources, considerable storage and most importantly - high capacity robotic manipulation ability.  This station is capable of completely disassembling and reassembling a ship in orbit in order to upgrade capabilities as required.

Spoiler

DrXTd9p.png

Here is KR-5 in orbit, showing it's robotic capability by rubbing its belly and patting its head

Spoiler

bXCgrnV.png

This ship is not warp capable, but is fitted with the latest gravatic drive, enabling it to efficiently reach the desired orbit that is within easy reach of chemical rockets while being outside the warp cutoff zone.

Edited by Ooglak Kerman

Valentina was only mildly curious about the orders that came in for her to dock up to the newly launched orbital repair and refit station - KR-5 "Kulkan".  There had been so much "new normal" as Jeb had mentioned before.  More curious was the orders to take the crew shuttle that was on its way for them back to the Space Center.  "Huhhh... another wet behind the ears Pilot-0 taxi driver ready to wet their maximum absorbent garment hoping for bigger and better things.  If only they knew the reality."

Pilot-0 Grabo was understandably nervous about this, her first mission.  The team of Valentina and Thomus were  near legendary at the Kerbalnaut center.  She had been given the mission to fly to KR-5 "Kulkan" and return them to Kerbin to meet with Angelo Kerman himself.  The mission profile was simple enough, but... well..  Valentina and Thomus?
The profile went according to plan - of course - and rendezvous and dock-up were lacking in any drama.

Spoiler

5zxNGTP.png

Valentina and Thomus transfered on over and suddenly, there they were sitting in the command module with her! 
Val: Hi Grabo!  Easy trip on up?
Grabo: Err.. yes maam.  Are you ready for re-entry maneuvers?
Val:  None of that maam stuff.  Lets get with it and just ignore Mister deadweight over there.  It's your ship.  You're in command.
Thomus: Achh... ya ill mannered, ungrateful wretch..  Don' be makin' me bring oot mah muckle hammer

Ohhh.. what have I gotten into, thought Grabo - as she focused on the undocking and deorbit protocols.

Val and Thomus shared a vastly amused glance between themselves.  Still, Grabo managed a splash-down a mere 6 KM from the Space Center.  Not bad.

Heading to the Kerbalnaut complex after recovery, Val took note of 4 cargo shuttles that were lined up for their turn and a 5th on the launchpad.  Huh - she thought, as the first roared off into the sky - wonder if this has anything to do with that new repair and refit station we docked up to.

As if reading her thoughts, Thomus put in "Aye me lass.  They'll be makin' a few upgrades tae our ship while we're here bletherin tae ol Angelo" 

He held up his hands to stave off the outrage that flared in Vals eyes.  "Dinna fash yerself lassie.  Sweetie, she's in good hands and we'll know straight off if they not be treatin her queenly like.  Be trustin' me in this - aye lass?"

"Now, lets be goin out tae meet Angelo.  He's awaitin'.  And lassie..  keep it in yer mind that he be fair odd - even by oor standards.  Mind yer temper wit thae fellow - for me if ye please"

As Thomus said, Angelo was waiting for them in his luxurious vehicle

Spoiler

LopeeY8.png

"Hey howdy thar Thomus ol' buddy.  Whooooweeedoggie.. whodat purdy pilot lady ya got witcha thar?  Dat dem thar Valentina gal I dun heerd so much 'bout?  She yewr galfriend?"
Valentina favored Thomus with a raised eyebrow and a look that spoke volumes of "you will pay for this later"
Huhhhhhhhhh  "Aye laddie.  This be Valentina who be drivin me and Sweetie aboot the system"
"Hahh!  Weeeeelll dang thar.  Climb yerself aboard an lets skeedadle on out to mah lil place on the prarie.  Whydoncha come an sit up heer with me pretty lady.  Sorry Thomus 'fraid you'll have to be a-sittin yerself back indaback. "

After another "Look" that spoke yet more volumes, they loaded up and took a short bumpy trip across the prarie to Angelos fabulous research abode

Spoiler

EearS09.png

Their conversation - mostly about "The Lost One" went long into the night, punctuated at regular intervals by the roar of another cargo shuttle blasting skyward, by more of the very tasty Orbital Ales (how did he get them), and by both Angelo and Thomus gazing attentively skyward from time to time.  Val knew of their rapport with the warp drives and found herself envying that. 

Angelo gave her an unnervingly penetrating look and glanced to Thomus who responded with a nod - "Weeelll thar pretty lil' lady, careful whatchur wishin fer. Sometimes.. them thar wishes.. they gots a way of a comin' true"
Turning to Thomus "Whatchoo thinkin thar Thomus?  Tomorrow late?"
"Aye lad.  Can ye drop us at the Center in tae morn'?"
"Sure as shootin' ol' buddy.  Time fer us to bunk down.  I figger ah can make yall comfy without any us'ns havin to bunk out in the truck"

After entering into what appeared to be a tiny shack...  "How..??  what the heck..." thought Val.  "No way this place has so much room! " 

Val and Thomus found their accommodations more than adequate and they only lightly discussed the evening before they were soon enough soundly asleep

Angelo however, was awake for quite a while longer - and to all outward appearances... talking to himself..  "Whatchall think?  Ayupp.  Troodat.  Yall hear her?  Ayupp..   Howzabout that thar song?"  and he sat for a while longer nodding as to some inner song.

The next morning, Val and Thomus woke to the smell of koffee, bacon, eggs, and toast and the sound of Angelo bustling about in the kitchen.
"How??... no way this place is this big" thought Valentina
"Ye hawww, purdy lil lady.  Space n time an usin'  th' energy of the vacuum.  Or summin like that thar" rambled Angelo  "Light n sit.. grubs on!"

A hearty breakfast later, Angelo turned to Thomus "whatchoothinkin thar? Still good?"
"Aye lad.  Shall we be a headed back?"

Angelo dropped them back off at the Space Center and they checked in for their ride back up to the repair and refit station.  Grabo - now a Pilot-1 was again to be in command of the mission and Val gave a "Look" to Thomus that said "Thou shalt not mess with thine pilot lest thy life be made hell upon this Kerbin and thee fed unto the dread Kraken"
Thomus.... sat in his seat and strapped in... quietly.

A little while later, they had rendezvous with the repair and refit station with Valentine glued to the view port.  Thomus was gratified by her amazed intake of breath at the first sight of their ship after the refit.

Spoiler

Pz20wfo.png

"Whaaaa...  tell me that's Sweetie!"
"Aye me lass.  It's Sweetie an no doubt. "

As they swung around for the docking, Val  was taking in the changes with a practiced eye.   "Ohh.  more warp capability... what?  3C interplanetary?  Landing gear?  ... but not on a body with atmosphere - not with those pylons.  Gravatic!!!!  If only....  before....  Uhhh.. Thomus.. everything about Sweetie says interstellar."
"Aye me lassie. It'll be Nova Kirbani soon an we're ta be tae support ship"

Spoiler

2RLObyu.png

Edited by Ooglak Kerman

Once they were docked and secured, Val charged through the port and through to their ship.
"Sweetie!!!  You look sooo....  gorgeous!!"
"Mmmmm preetttyyyyy"  came a somewhat self-satisfied reply
"Thomus.. look how much room we have now!"  that last with a playful twinkle in her eyes

Following with amusement, Thomus paused and replied to an inner voice.. "Aye lad, she be hearin'  She just not be a-knowin yet"

Edited by Ooglak Kerman

No rest for the weary.  The sensors on the Jool Graviolium harvesters indicated that there was a load ready for pickup, so Val and Thomus were dispatched to do a test run of their upgraded ship and pick up the Graviolium load.

After 7 minute run to the Jool SOI and then a  rendezvous with the harvesters...

"So much faster and so finer control" exulted Valentina.  "Not as fast as I thought in interplanetary, but we are carrying a full load of fuel"
"Aye.  There be bletherin aboot a software upgrade that'll be givin' us more speed comensurate wit' th' output o' Sweeties core.  Soon ah be a-thinkin"
"That'll be good to have when we get the interstellar mission.  Nova Kirbani could take us a couple hours.  What would we do?" Val giggled
"We're ahead o' th' schedule lass.  Lets pull up in orbit around yon Laythe for a spell" Thomus suggested, with a bit of a twinkle in his eye "It be a fair jewel around Jool"

Spoiler

XGS2QDX.png

"Mmm.. it's so pretty Thomus.  Maybe a closer view?"
"Achh... cheeky lass"

30 seconds later....

Spoiler

w0VQnT4.png

Edited by Ooglak Kerman

During the short trip back to Kerbin from the Jool system, Val again thought about how the warp drives had changed everything.  What was previously as much as a decade round trip to Jool was now much less than an hour.  Still, it's not without challenges.  Those engines have to be fed and the resources to do so are scarce.

They topped off the orbital depots with graviolium and Thomus suggested a stop in at the Orbital Bar & Grill.

"Ah be yernin for a burger and their Orbital Ale, lass.  An Sweetie.. she's wanting to blether wit Wenlong a spell"

Remembering how orbital rendezvous was previously a penance of hours and sometimes days, Val brought them in to dock with Jebs Orbital B&G in just a few minutes.

Spoiler

xBwgVtE.png

Cycling through the locks, they both took a moment to adjust to the gravity on the saucer.

"Val..  Thomus.. welcome back to The Orbital" boomed Callahan "Wenlong said you two were inbound"
"Wenlong lass... ye'll be wishin' to blether a bit wit' Sweetie" asked Thomus
"Aye laddie.  I'll be back soon.   Ye'll mind the store, pet?" that last with a fond look at Callahan as she headed to the locks
"Hahaha..  get along gal.  What'll it be for you, Val and Thomus?"
"Yer burgers and Orbital Ale, if ya please" replied Thomus
"We don't have any orders for now, so I hope we can rattle around here for a bit" added Val
"Always welcome, you two.  Unlike that idiot bunch of tourists a little while back."

Edited by Ooglak Kerman

A day later....

"Heya lass.  The upgrades ha' been delivered an ah'v had a look a'them an they look good.  Ah'v applied them an' Sweetie she likes it.  Check yer messages.  Ah'm a thinkin' we has orders"
"Huh!  It says to just go drive around and report on the upgrade.  Sarnus?  I'd like to see it in a polar orbit"
"As ye will, lassie"
"Callahan.  Wenlong.  We're off.  Thanks for the hospitality" said Val
"Any time you two.  Fly safe!" replied Callahan

15 minutes later, in a polar orbit of Sarnus....

"Huhhhh... very different." observed Val. "That afterburner feature doubles our interplanetary warp speed.  More to play with, but the control is much finer.  I like it"
"Aye lass.  An the view?"
"Ohmygoshintheuniverse Thomus.  Lookitthat!"

Spoiler

DrBd2GR.png

and as usual, Murphy has his way with things and orders come in to head to the Jool system to rendezvous with WRS-42 "Life, The Universe, And Everything" at Vall to pick up a rescued Kerbal to return to Kerbin.

"Some day, Thomus.. We're gonna get some just you and me time to go see things"

Edited by Ooglak Kerman

"Huhhhh.. another load of space tourists back from 'an exciting adventure' sitting on a derelict station orbiting Kerbol to shuttle back to the Space Center" thought Pilot-1 Rodvis.  "3rd load in 2 days.  Well.. these rich pampered tourists are paying the bills"

Rodvis agreed with the Admiralty policy of qualification in chemical rockets before warp could be considered but hoped he wouldn't be pigeonholed into shuttle duty.

Spoiler

4jR2HbX.png

"Still.. this is probably better than what Sigman was dealt" referring to his friend who did get a command - of the orbital repair and refit ship which was unlikely to ever leave Kerbin orbit.

"Ok.. lets get this done"

Spoiler

ImbhLCT.png

It is said in the lore of Kerbals that there is and can be only one Eng-6 and that is currently Angelo.  But lore has a way of being inaccurate at times.

There is.... another..  It is said that he has chosen a way that is less illuminated and embraced technology for the changing of technology.  He is referred to - in hushed voices - as...

Sarbian

You can tell when he's in town by his sweet sweet ride.  Shown here on his way to visit...... Angelo

Spoiler

IqIrYjk.png

Sarbian laughs an evil laugh  at the foolish little gate of Angelo and .....

@PART[angeloGate]
{
    @MODULE[destroyGate]
    {
        angeloGateDestroyed = true
    }
}
Spoiler

0OPV1os.png

To be continued......

Spoiler

kKUvn7O.png

"Huh..  Sarbian!...Whatchoo wantin?"
"Well well... Angelo!..."

Two great minds glared at one another and the air crackled between them... and .....

"Buhhh haw haw...  been a bit o time bruthah mine.  Whar 'bouts ya been?  Sit an lets have one or two of ol' Jebs Orbital Ales"

Spoiler

YkZqpRz.png

"I have been about.. Here.  There.  I have been working on the great next generation of things"
"Ah dun heerd 'bout it a tad.  Yew an yer technology to change technology.  An the next generation of the Space Program.  Ah tells ye..  it's a gonna be trouble.  An ah seen what ye done ta mah fence.  Maw would tan ur hide fer that if she was a heer"
"Ha ha.  A simple matter brother of mine.  Shall I tidy up this wretched place a little also?"
"Jus fix thuh dang fence"

Sarbian worked with an odd device for a moment.  Then...

@PART[angeloGate]
{
    @MODULE[destroyGate]
    {
        angeloGateDestroyed = false
    }
}
Spoiler

iCPvD02.png

"There!  Happy brother?  You know mother would disapprove of your concept of housekeeping.  Really!  This place is a salvage yard"
"Welll.. maw t'aint heer now" Angelo snapped irritably

They both shared a sad silence for their beloved mother

"Glad ya dun come on out bruthah.  Been needin to talk a spell witcha.   Ya heerd 'bout that thar drive and Valentina'?"
"Indeed I have.  It would be difficult to not hear of it.  And I should not be overly concerned.  It is the after for which I am concerned - for there are others"
"Ayup.  An whut we gonna do wit' it?"

They talked far into the night of possibilities and technologies

49 minutes ago, Ooglak Kerman said:
  Hide contents

kKUvn7O.png

"Huh..  Sarbian!...Whatchoo wantin?"
"Well well... Angelo!..."

Two great minds glared at one another and the air crackled between them... and .....

"Buhhh haw haw...  been a bit o time bruthah mine.  Whar 'bouts ya been?  Sit an lets have one or two of ol' Jebs Orbital Ales"

Hide contents

YkZqpRz.png

"I have been about.. Here.  There.  I have been working on the great next generation of things"
"Ah dun heerd 'bout it a tad.  Yew an yer technology to change technology.  An the next generation of the Space Program.  Ah tells ye..  it's a gonna be trouble.  An ah seen what ye done ta mah fence.  Maw would tan ur hide fer that if she was a heer"
"Ha ha.  A simple matter brother of mine.  Shall I tidy up this wretched place a little also?"
"Jus fix thuh dang fence"

Sarbian worked with an odd device for a moment.  Then...

@PART[angeloGate]
{
    @MODULE[destroyGate]
    {
        angeloGateDestroyed = false
    }
}
  Hide contents

iCPvD02.png

"There!  Happy brother?  You know mother would disapprove of your concept of housekeeping.  Really!  This place is a salvage yard"
"Welll.. maw t'aint heer now" Angelo snapped irritably

They both shared a sad silence for their beloved mother

"Glad ya dun come on out bruthah.  Been needin to talk a spell witcha.   Ya heerd 'bout that thar drive and Valentina'?"
"Indeed I have.  It would be difficult to not hear of it.  And I should not be overly concerned.  It is the after for which I am concerned - for there are others"
"Ayup.  An whut we gonna do wit' it?"

They talked far into the night of possibilities and technologies

Looks great! you took a good idea and fleshed it out, turned it into something amazing. Lots of great ideas never see the light of day, I'm glad this one did. It sort of reminds me of Bill Kerman from @Kuzzter's old stories... Bill edited the persistence file (save file, effectively editing reality) on his K-Pad several times, and I believe that was in fact the inspiration for @Angel-125's K-pad and display parts in WBT.

Edited by SkyFall2489

The next morning after breakfast, it was time for Sarbian to depart.

Spoiler

x8XNnRH.png

"Huh bro.  Ya upgraded, ya did.  Ah thought the ol wun looked purdy sweet.  Sure yall ain't doin a lil compensatin here?"
"That tired old thing?  Barely 6C interplanetary.  This is just a small 'adjustment' to the capabilities'"
"Weeelll  dontcha go an smear yurself all cross some planet planet or such.  See ya bro.  Fly safe"
"And you, brother.  And please..  do something about that horrid pickup truck.  It's an embarrassment"

Spoiler

4NiWjc7.png

"Oh dang it all...  Don't go warp on the planet ye dang fool"

And... poof, he was gone.  With no drama or sonic or photonic boom.

"Weeelll.. howsboutdat..  Guess he's managin to compensate."  and as Angelo ambled back to his luxurious research facility..  "dang durn.. trashtalkin' my ol' truck. <mutter><mutter>..  boy's got no manners...<mutter>gon' show him"

Edited by Ooglak Kerman

5 hours ago, SkyFall2489 said:

Looks great! you took a good idea and fleshed it out, turned it into something amazing. Lots of great ideas never see the light of day, I'm glad this one did. It sort of reminds me of Bill Kerman from @Kuzzter's old stories... Bill edited the persistence file (save file, effectively editing reality) on his K-Pad several times, and I believe that was in fact the inspiration for @Angel-125's K-pad and display parts in WBT.

Yup! The K-pad and screens from Wild Blue Tools were built to support @Kuzzter's Kerbfleet mission report, and there are many references to Kuzzter in my mods in the form of Kuzzter Instruments. In WBI lore, Kuzzter, a successful author, retired from writing and invested his fortune in a small electronics firm that became a powerhouse. It's Kuzzter Instruments' computer chips that are found in warp engines, and Kuzzter Instruments built the Kray Kray supercomputer designed to research new saucer technologies.

Last year when I was feeling the COVID blues, I even built a recreation of the Intrepid- with a bit of Star Trek The Motion Picture Refit Enterprise flare- to see what it would look like in a modern KSP game:

Spoiler

DpM1nUL.png

And of course, I had to make a next-gen variant:

Spoiler

myhVXPD.png

It was a fun build.

"Hyuhh..  Dang darn.  Makin' funna mah ol' truck.  Itsa goldurn good truck..  Show that thar bruthah o' mine."

Spoiler

Snr9k17.png

"Ding dang wang doodle.  No manners.  Tawkin down on a fellers truck..."

Spoiler

bIjyySb.png

"Thinkin' he's sucha bigshot wit' his technology changin' technology....  Huhh.. that thars raht purdy..  Gooberheaded ol' blowhard.  Maw would've shown him some manners fer sure.."

Spoiler

I9U5c2u.png

"Fancy pants so n so... huh..  whar in tarnation am I?  Oh.. yeah...  Ayup... purdy..  Durn trashtawker.."

Edited by Ooglak Kerman

28 minutes ago, Ooglak Kerman said:

"Hyuhh..  Dang darn.  Makin' funna mah ol' truck.  Itsa goldurn good truck..  Show that thar bruthah o' mine."

Hide contents

Snr9k17.png

"Ding dang wang doodle.  No manners.  Tawkin down on a fellers truck..."

Hide contents

bIjyySb.png

"Thinkin' he's sucha bigshot wit' his technology changin' technology....  Huhh.. that thars raht purdy..  Gooberheaded ol' blowhard.  Maw would've shown him some manners fer sure.."

Hide contents

I9U5c2u.png

"Fancy pants so n so... huh..  whar in tarnation am I?  Oh.. yeah...  Ayup... purdy..  Durn trashtawker.."

I kinda expected this, but it's still hilarious. Might go well with my Astral Express warp-train.

:: Angelo... ::
:: Wutchyewwant yew <mutter> <mutter>.. ::

::What would mother have thought of such a display of ... dissatisfaction? ::
:: .... ..... huhhh.. hrrr... hmmm...  ayuup bruthah.  Izdatroot.  She'd a raht tanned my hide fer sure. But..  its mah truck.. A fellers truck is his truck.. ::
:: and I apologize for that brother.  Now.  Have you considered the return to your ... umm.. mansion of research? ::
:: huhh..  hmm..  Ah'll sort it out.  It's raht purdy out here tho.  Praps I'll amble about a tad ::
:: Fly safe brother ::
:: Yew too bruthah.. an.. umm.. thanks ::

"Weeeelll...  its purdy an thas a fact, but ah'm a thinkin ah'm a likin ol Sarnus so far."

Spoiler

OYUgEoT.png

"Maht be time ta be gettin' on back to the barn tho.  Raht purdy out here.  Feller could get used to it. 
Maybe stop thar at Vall an say howdy ta that thar one.  Figger things gonna get raht innerestin here"

Edited by Ooglak Kerman

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.