[1.12.5] Wernher's Old Stuff (WOS) - 1.9.99.4-prerelease- German WWII rockets including never built absurdities - `<Fifth First Steps>` edition [17 Feb 2023]

zer0Kerbal

On 3/13/2023 at 5:42 AM, Lisias said:

There's definitively no support (deprecated, on in a Companion) for WOS on TweakScale.

If TweakScale is involved on the mess, is because someone else wrote bad patches for it. I need your KSP.log to be sure about, if there's someone applying patches to WOS, the log will pinpoint it.

Are you using All Tweak?

Here's my log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/as4i0h447fzap7e/WOS.log?dl=0

Double checked all the parts to see which ones I'm having issues with:

A2 Launching base and a-10 interstage frame and decoupler I believe are missing a textures(I'm not 100% sure if these are missing textures)

Control Room for A4, Dual tank for A4, aerodynamic nose cap, wing/fin for the a4 are missing textures

And the a6 swept wing has a misaligned texture(looks like the whole texture image file is being displayed improperly on the part.

I have noticed, except for the first 2 all of the parts in question have color variants, so I'm thinking that's probably the issue.  None of them seem to have tweakscale options.

Edited by Spike88

• 4 months later...

Having a really strange issue with all of the a3 parts.  Every other part in the mod I do not have this issue with. 

But for example the a3  control section is not rotated correctly by default. It is rotated by around 5 degrees off center. 

This is also causing the a3 fins to not  line up correctly.

02qw6KL.png

f9Tq5Hz.png\\]

r6iaOmD.png

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.