My roadmap involves:

• NFP and MAS powered fully functioning IVA
  • around 12 parts to build your ETS Block V inspired capsule. 
  • Life support mod compatibility and stuff.
  • Fully original and self made textures

Will feature a custom made lander by my design.

Dev Branch Link: To be added.

Current List of Compatibility patches included in the mod: To be added

Liscense: All Rights Reserved

Edited by TheLoneOne
Changing up the mod

requests for mod compatibility are open btw!

today my plans are to set up my workspaces for modding and testing and start the modeling of The spaceplane.

Edited by TheLoneOne

4 hours ago, TheLoneOne said:

A single part 7 crew space plane with small cargo capacity and a docking port ...

... requests for mod compatibility are open

In terms of compatibility, if you are including a built-in rear docking port, please also allow a variant or 2nd part without the port just an open node. That will allow compatibility with any station's weird docking ports from mods.

FYI just in case you haven't seen this in-progress adoption of an old mod:

12 minutes ago, DeadJohn said:

In terms of compatibility, if you are including a built-in rear docking port, please also allow a variant or 2nd part without the port just an open node. That will allow compatibility with any station's weird docking ports from mods.

FYI just in case you haven't seen this in-progress adoption of an old mod:

i know about it i did patches for that. this is gonna be similer but my focus is on the functionality and modeling on it. 

Yea that’s a placeholder

My area of expertise is not on animating thus I may be replacing the back wheels with landing skids 

2 minutes ago, TheLoneOne said:

Yea that’s a placeholder

My area of expertise is not on animating thus I may be replacing the back wheels with landing skids 

Then again the landing skids would go well with this being inspired by interstellar’s ranger a bit already

FYI I’m gonna be adding  thrusters on the bottom as a rcs group which will act as low gravity body landing thrusters (mun landings or smaller bodies)

Just now, TheLoneOne said:

FYI I’m gonna be adding  thrusters on the bottom as a rcs group which will act as low gravity body landing thrusters (mun landings or smaller bodies)

And the service modual is needed to extend it beyond LKO

Well this project went a bit wrong tonight

The file won’t export as a .MU temped to quit this project. plus the UV won’t map

Basicly tldr I have to redo the entire ducking texture

it’s not gonna be anywhere close to as high effort this time I’m changing this mod’s focus to something a wee bit different

instead of deleting what I have I’m gonna rework the idea to be lesser in scope for now so I don’t have a stroke from the stress this is causing me.

Oh who aM I kidding it’s gonna be high effort but not as high effort. Ditching the idea of a service modual so I can focus on the cream of the crop in this mod. Aka the craft itself. 

Anyways this will delay things

I will add wheels at least tho so be happy about that if you want