X-wink vs Kie Fighter

ColdJ

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, EldarEsaev said:

I really hope that the developer of this great mod will add these ships of the TIE series.

Can't promise I will, was glad to be done with it for now. Currently building a size Mk3/1.5 (Airplane Plus compatible) Hind MI24 Helicopter parts mod. And I still have to get started on Thunderbird 1. Maybe later in the year.

• 1 month later...

i love this mod! thank you for your hard work! i have a suggestion. are you into building the capital ships?

i wanted to know if i can suggest the venator star destroyer. https://i.imgur.com/LPPPiCU.png

there was a mod for it but unfortunately it is long gone. so i wanted to know if i can suggest if you could add the venator to this mod? 

On 8/14/2022 at 2:00 AM, lionbeast321 said:

i love this mod! thank you for your hard work! i have a suggestion. are you into building the capital ships?

i wanted to know if i can suggest the venator star destroyer. https://i.imgur.com/LPPPiCU.png

there was a mod for it but unfortunately it is long gone. so i wanted to know if i can suggest if you could add the venator to this mod? 

Hi. I am currently working on other projects at the moment. I do have a basic original Imperial star destroyer that can eventually get to orbit without cheats but it takes a very long time as the larger a model is the greater surface area and drag it suffers from. Also due to the physics being close to real, the really big ships are harder to dock and interact with, because they don't just sit still in orbit for you to fly to them. I will see what I can do in the future to add some capital ships but it won't be soon. Sorry about that.

RMhIW84.pngZLamUOj.pngZR2OqHZ.png

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, EldarEsaev said:

Wow! Very very very cool! I can't wait to play the new version of this masterpiece!

Hi, glad you like it. It will be a while yet, I am jumping back and forth between different projects and want to do enough new craft to make it worthwhile before doing an update.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

In terms of execution, these two mods will be no worse, although they are quite old

I have an idea just related to these mods, which requires a person who knows how to work with 3D models and textures. I think you might be interested in it. If someone wants to help me, just write in private messages

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.