What musical instrument(s) do you play?

AlamoVampire

• 2 weeks later...

I'm playing accoustic guitar and mountain dulcimer since two years. It's far from virtuous but quite decent.  
I also started mandolin lessons three months ago but up to now I managed just one children song on it. 

• 1 month later...

Used to do a bit of piano, quit, picked up viola a few years back, switched to violin a year later, watched last year as my tiny school's even tinier music program dissolved into nothing and stopped for now, possibly for a long while...

3 hours ago, SkyFall2489 said:

Used to do a bit of piano, quit, picked up viola a few years back, switched to violin a year later, watched last year as my tiny school's even tinier music program dissolved into nothing and stopped for now, possibly for a long while...

But why? I started again after a break and just wanted to slap me for don't playing so long.  Can't you try to join some online communitys/classes/workshops. There are a lot for dulcimer so I would except that there is a lot for fiddle/violins too. 
To bad I live in Germany so I always sleep when the online events start :)

4 hours ago, jost said:

But why? I started again after a break and just wanted to slap me for don't playing so long.  Can't you try to join some online communitys/classes/workshops. There are a lot for dulcimer so I would except that there is a lot for fiddle/violins too. 
To bad I live in Germany so I always sleep when the online events start :)

I liked playing in a group. that doesn't work online, and pandemic. I'd love to start again if I got a chance, but my high school schedule might make it hard.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.