KSP 2 Dev Live Stream

Through my interactions with the CM's here, and getting to know some of the staff at both Squad and Intercept, I finally talked them into letting me give you guys access to their in house Live Stream web cam they have set up at Intercept.  

If you log on, and leave questions, they might sometimes take a peak at the chat and have some discussions with some of you guys!  Have a look and see:

https://livestream.com/uq/events/5369913/videos/129913304

6 minutes ago, Laxez said:

is this some kind of april's fool joke? :kiss:

No, that ball of pitch is where all the devs work around the clock. When it reaches the bottom, the devs will finally be able to reach the outside world and the game will come out. 

Edited by t_v

3 minutes ago, t_v said:

No, that ball of pitch is where all the devs work around the clock. When it reaches the bottom, the devs will finally be able to reach the outside world and the game will come out. 

yes... but it's not even a live, it's a 4 and a half day video. should i watch it all? :confused:

KSP2 confirmed to drop in 2026/2027, realistically based on previous events (room temperature changed after 7th drop).

Or based on 1-7 drops statistics, in 99.14 months starting from April 2014, meaning ~July 2022.

Or based on all values, 110.88 months starting from April 2014, meaning ~July 2023.

So July 202something...

Later edit:

But wait, there's more! According to this official sources article, the pitch 10th drop formation sped up in 2014 because of halogen lighting and then slowed back down after LEDs were introduced. So now we can assume it's back to previous speeds: max 0.25 mm per day. Quickly, grab a ruler!

Edited by Vl3d
added breaking news from 2014

29 minutes ago, Vl3d said:

KSP2 confirmed to drop in 2026/2027, realistically based on previous events (room temperature changed after 7th drop).

Or based on 1-7 drops statistics, in 99.14 months starting from April 2014, meaning ~July 2022.

Or based on all values, 110.88 months starting from April 2014, meaning ~July 2023.

So July 202something...

seems legit

4 hours ago, t_v said:

I thought we weren't going public with the ball of pitch until later. Did I miss this meeting?

6 minutes ago, shdwlrd said:

Thought the meetings would be a bit more lively. It's literally like watching the grass grow.

Grass grows?  I thought it just went through an instantaneous phase change from "mowed" to "unmowed" at the most inconvenient time.  The More You Know.  Right?

55 minutes ago, Vl3d said:

Random fact: did you know that in the time it would take a human to walk directly to the Moon, grass would just grow as tall as 3 alligators?

Depends which way you stack them ;)

On 4/1/2022 at 12:35 PM, darthgently said:

Grass grows?  I thought it just went through an instantaneous phase change from "mowed" to "unmowed" at the most inconvenient time.  The More You Know.  Right?

I think you are on to something!

I will add a phenomenon I've observed: women - by which I mean married women - by which I mean my wife, and thus by extension ALL wives - have a a special form of perception unavailable to men to know the instant grass changes phase. 

Perhaps if we harness this power toward understanding the release date? 

Edit: I'm sorry to report that (at least in the special case of my one true and unique) wifes are blind to video game release dates and the importance thereof... 

Edited by JoeSchmuckatelli