PS5 Controller Layout

Hello all, 

I have searched endlessly and cannot find a controller layout of the new controller scheme for PS5. This is really important to players such as myself that are coming back after well over a year of playing this game back on PS4.. I notice that players no longer have quick keys to activate lights, landing gear, and the radial options to choose what direction to put the SAS controls to. Since i cannot find an option in game, it frustrates me to not be able to quickly use these options anymore while in flight.. If there is an option to do so can someone please tell me because it makes performing maneuvers just that much EASIER lol. If this is not an option i please wish the devs would make this stuff in game for players like me to resort to if we struggle with figuring out the new controls. Thank you for taking the time to read my request!

So your saying that the PS5 controller which looks like the PS4 controller is not functioning the same? because the game missing features seems like a game issue not the controller issue?,  I'm pretty sure that the the 4 and 5 have the same layout and this might be a go into the setting on the game start screen and look around?.... maybe check that the radial is not set to simple and as for the quick keys as you put it maybe download the PS4/PS5 controller scheme and see what it shows, I did a search to get the PS controller PDF download but its on this site somewhere....

7 hours ago, TokiGlassBlower said:

So your saying that the PS5 controller which looks like the PS4 controller is not functioning the same? because the game missing features seems like a game issue not the controller issue?,  I'm pretty sure that the the 4 and 5 have the same layout and this might be a go into the setting on the game start screen and look around?.... maybe check that the radial is not set to simple and as for the quick keys as you put it maybe download the PS4/PS5 controller scheme and see what it shows, I did a search to get the PS controller PDF download but its on this site somewhere....

I mean that the controls are different from the last i played on PS4. They are probably similar if not the same, and I checked all the settings and they are set correctly. For example the option to press L1+ triangle doesn't pull up the radial options for the SAS controls anymore, it switches the roll/yaw controls now. Anyway, if u find the controller PDF could u help direct me to it? I will search again to see if i can find it somewhere. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.