Noob Question

Ughh.... I loaded up the craft file and it said it was incompatible with the current ksp version. Are you playing on a older version? If not try reuploading it. oh and i thought it was kinda neat that you live in missouri like me :)

Edit: I saw your other post saying you played on 0.13 so ill go and get that and figure out whats wrong with the rocket.

Edit 2: For Some reason i still cant it too load in 0.13 either it just takes me to the capsle selection

Edited by Tremzack

I screwed up and lost all but the last two stages. So the question is moot. But I can at least tell you why it's taking you to the capsule selection. It's using a bunch of mod parts. Does the same thing to me if I try to open a .craft with parts from a mod I don't have. Also... How do I zoom out in the VAB? I've been trying to figure it out for DAYS.

If you have an numpad, it should be defaulted to Numpad - and Numpad + but if it's not and you want to change it to a key you want, go to the settings/options and look for the keyboard input section and you should find it there. It would still help if you could at least tell us what mods you have so we can get the ship and tell you what's wrong with it.

Otherwise, F1 is for screenshots.

Hope this helps.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.