Tried decoding the "Something more" part of the newest ksp 2 dev diary, here is what I found.

So I don't think I found something to exciting, just a few random words. I found the words TI E and EE MTS E and a few others.

It appears to be random with no context. here is a video of what I see when I play it through a morse code audio detector: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bFdGMnrMFn_swhdMiZSYA9PTS9jCBBcc/view?usp=sharing

Please tell me if I did anything wrong :D

18 minutes ago, Thesquaremantis Drawz said:

So I don't think I found something to exciting, just a few random words. I found the words TI E and EE MTS E and a few others.

It appears to be random with no context. here is a video of what I see when I play it through a morse code audio detector: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bFdGMnrMFn_swhdMiZSYA9PTS9jCBBcc/view?usp=sharing

Please tell me if I did anything wrong :D

It might be more accurate to figure it out yourself instead of relying on an unreliable detector. The background noise is probably messing with it. I'd start by marking the pulses in an audio editor.

2 minutes ago, Bej Kerman said:

It might be more accurate to figure it out yourself instead of relying on an unreliable detector. The background noise is probably messing with it. I'd start by marking the pulses in an audio editor.

Alright, thanks for the info. I'll keep you updated on what I find in an actual audio editor.

15 minutes ago, Bej Kerman said:

Put it through an audio editor, here is what I found: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ntvO1EnovkNkVz8VjDt61AK0eE8csax7/view?usp=sharing

I'd say it could be for more alignment, but there  was some fairly wild speculation when these first started that the alignment dots at the top actually represented 12 star systems. The bottom left could indicate one is Kerbol with 11 new star systems? Seems like alignment would be more likely to me, tho.

3 hours ago, The Aziz said:

And given the fact that it seems to have a bottom markings, I think that's the full picture.

So the big question is now... why the completed picture, but not the completed Mun landing footage?

2 minutes ago, mcwaffles2003 said:

release date 47th week of 2022?

There's actually 23 columns. Note the zero index.
No one has yet to have a theory on what the 5-height vertical line in the bottom left actually mean. I propose the release date as May of 2023.

1 minute ago, EchoEkhi said:

I propose the release date as May of 2023.

That sounds very reasonable, but not what I hope. Though I will say that the ending bit with the ship getting ready to deorbit hints at the game being fairly close to finished

17 minutes ago, mcwaffles2003 said:

Though I will say that the ending bit with the ship getting ready to deorbit hints at the game being fairly close to finished

The ship already deorbited, and after it lands it still has to get back.

On 4/9/2022 at 1:43 AM, The Aziz said:

36g8dk4ejbs81.png?width=289&auto=webp&s=Already done.

And given the fact that it seems to have a bottom markings, I think that's the full picture.

So no more videos but the final tentpole (multi-player/moding) hasn't got a run.