The Little things

There are many things that may seem insignificant but they make the game experience much more fun, they are all minor so I will list them:

When breaking the speed of sound, a sonic boom should be heard in a realistic fashion (to spectators but not to the player)

When it's raining (if such exists in game), there should be rain effects on the glass, and things should look more reflective

Propellers should make a sound with varying pitch depending on the side and speed of the propellers, since KSP1 didn't have that.

Landing on a runway without wheels should make sparks, and landing on ground should make sand particles effects, the particle spreadness and gravity is affected by the planet's gravity and atmosphere

Hitting the ground at extremely high velocity or extremely high mass should create big explosions due to the kinetic energy they hold, instead of a small smoke poof, mushroom clouds on really big explosions is a must!

The reason I do not play with props (aside from the fact that I suck at using them :P) is because they don’t have any noise. I don’t really understand why it was never implemented, honestly. I hope that, if props are implemented again, that they have some sound effects, like you said.

(Also, for dummies like me, I hope they are at least a little more intuitive to use. I like prop aircraft too!)