Help with Configs for the BDA Hitpoint system!

Calster804

I've been messing about with BDA recently in trying to make some navel combat, and i wanted to balance some of the weapons so that it was slightly more realistic (A carrier not being sunk by a CIWS for example) but im having a hard time understanding how to edit the hit points parts have. I'm using the 1.4.5 version of the large boats mod and it works fine in 1.11, but how do i edit their hit points? I also want to add the hull breech module to all of the LBP so that they can sink but again, I'm not the best at configs so am not quite sure how? Is there a way i could use Module manager to apply it to every part from large boats, but not everything else? And for the hit points, is there a way i could make it different for different parts, i.e. carriers get 40K points, medium parts get 20K etc. Sorry i know this is probably a bit much but is there also a way to make the joints between the parts stronger, because right now parts just snap off randomly and whenever i use vesal mover. 

Thanks for the help (Mods i hope this is in the right place but please move it if im wrong)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.