Crewed Mission to Pluto with RSS/RO/ROkerbalism

The Destroyer

21 hours ago, Space Kerbalisation Tech said:

Great series, but why no 600m tall Christmas tree? BTW when is the TRAPPIST-1 video coming out?

The Christmas tree does make a little easter egg appearance in the video :)  

I wanted something more serious and unique to be the surprise than the existing tree though.

This video took months to make - TRAPPIST-1 will come, but not for awhile. Possibly even in KSP2, or next year.

• 3 weeks later...

Just seeing the US and Russian flags together in the patch makes me sad in the context of the current political situation, and that's all I'll say about that. Space shouldn't be political and we should all work together for the good of humanity.

EDIT: I finished the videos! Fantastic work of the highest caliber! Enjoyed the Space Battleship Yamato / Star Blazers! looking thing at the end there.

Edited by theonegalen

On 5/20/2022 at 8:32 AM, theonegalen said:

Just seeing the US and Russian flags together in the patch makes me sad in the context of the current political situation, and that's all I'll say about that. Space shouldn't be political and we should all work together for the good of humanity.

EDIT: I finished the videos! Fantastic work of the highest caliber! Enjoyed the Space Battleship Yamato / Star Blazers! looking thing at the end there.

I can agree with you on that - this project started well before the war, it's a shame what's going on right now.

Glad you enjoyed the series! Heh, finally someone recognized it. Haven't actually seen the show, just always been a fan of how SBY looks.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.