Refuel at KSC mod

I'm asking this question because I remember seeing a mod that allowed you to refuel when landed on the runway and or the launchpad but I have not been able to find it since I have two questions one could someone give me the link to the forum page 2 does anyone know if this works with kerbin-side continued

USI - MKS

You can also use USI - MKS and build next to runway refueling depot with distribution center which increase range of remote transfer up to 2000m. No need any docking etc. Just to be in physical range. With WOLF infrastructure you will need maybe just up to 10 parts siting next to runway.

Edited by Kalessin1
Adding link

10 minutes ago, tremonthedgehog said:

One last question does anyone happen to know a mod that allows you to clean up multiple debris at once?

If you don't need to save any debris, you can go into stock KSP settings and temporarily reduce a setting named something like "maximum persistent debris". Default is 250. Turn it down to 0 to cleanse all debris, save, then increase it again.

If you want to save some specific debris, I think the mod Tracking Station Evolved will let you select a piece of debris and change its vessel type. Change your must-keep debris to other types then delete all the remaining debris as above.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.