KSP livestream tomorrow! (Need for rescue mission)

swiftgates24

Mr. Man (un-popular-ish KSP player) is going to be live-streaming for awhile and he needs more people to watch him!

Join if you can 'cause we don't want Bill on the Mun forever, do we? :(

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Pz-g2lwIY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Counter: 22 1/2 Hours

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

US Times: 3:00 PM Pacific--4:00 PM Mountain--5:00 PM--Central--6:00 PM Eastern

Edited by swiftgates24

Ah, I see you saw :) I'm not sure exactly...all I know is that you build a 3-man pod to go to the Mun but before you launch get 1 out. I can only come up with one answer: Make a really big rocket.

EDIT: Try using the NERVA motors. Like that guy said they use minimal fuel and 2-3 tanks of fuel you should be able to do it easily.

Here is a small photo of what the lander should look like:

BoQV5.png

And putting more ladders on is better because your Kerbals have more room to grab on to :)

EDIT2: My Bill was in there :D

EDIT3: Anyone wanna help?

Edited by swiftgates24

Ah, I see you saw :) I'm not sure exactly...all I know is that you build a 3-man pod to go to the Mun but before you launch get 1 out. I can only come up with one answer: Make a really big rocket.

EDIT: Try using the NERVA motors. Like that guy said they use minimal fuel and 2-3 tanks of fuel you should be able to do it easily.

Here is a small photo of what the lander should look like:

BoQV5.png

And putting more ladders on is better because your Kerbals have more room to grab on to :)

EDIT2: My Bill was in there :D

EDIT3: Anyone wanna help?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Pz-g2lwIY

ahh im already watching this guy since the last live stream of saterday! I Just love to watch this guy! really interesting!

~Hugio88

(KspPro123 on youtube)

yeah the f**************#&@#$&*@#)$*@#)*)@# thing is that its is 2 hours after midnight.. so ehh yeah maybe im sleeping..

This is what caught my eye, I didn't realize the time though, that's the problem with live streams, they don't care if we are too shattered to watch them, it's like TV all over again and having to stay up to watch a show.

Good luck with the rescue Mr. Man, and hugio88, it's okay to get some sleep from time to time :)

This is what caught my eye, I didn't realize the time though, that's the problem with live streams, they don't care if we are too shattered to watch them, it's like TV all over again and having to stay up to watch a show.

Good luck with the rescue Mr. Man, and hugio88, it's okay to get some sleep from time to time :)

I can Say one thing :) Im going to sleep... but my alarm is going to wake me up 3 am :) and also, who cares about school the next day =D

~Hugio88

I can Say one thing :) Im going to sleep... but my alarm is going to wake me up 3 am :) and also, who cares about school the next day =D

~Hugio88

Am I the only one who actually cares about school here? Wow, I might make a thread now to see if I am alone.

On Topic: I watched some of the livestream but missed the end so can anyone tell me what happened without me having to skim the whole thing? Also, people who haven't seen Mr Man, go and check him out, he's good even though he hasn't learnt KSP quite so much yet.

Turned out to be a 6 3/4 hour stream. He "landed" Bill on the Mun, but he is now stranded. Later today Mr. Man is going to attempt to rescue him. It will be very fun.

Everyone reading this, if it's not midnight for you try to join. Like the guy above me said, he is a great guy and should have more people watch him, it's really funny to see how he fails :)

Edited by swiftgates24

Am I the only one who actually cares about school here? Wow, I might make a thread now to see if I am alone.

On Topic: I watched some of the livestream but missed the end so can anyone tell me what happened without me having to skim the whole thing? Also, people who haven't seen Mr Man, go and check him out, he's good even though he hasn't learnt KSP quite so much yet.

Well i kinda care about school.. My school system works really different than in america... so if i do my best at school i can be a rocket engineer =D

if i dont.. well then i get a office job -.-

~Hugio88

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.