What's your favorite Science parts mod?

What's your favorite Science parts mod?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Looking to get stats/info on which science *parts* mod, which seems to be most popular.

• DMagic Orbital Science
    • MOAR Station Science
    • BDB (Bluedog Design Bureau)
    • US II (Universal Storage II)
    • Science Lab Info
    • Other

I've listed a few I can think of off the top of my head, if you have others you'ld like to suggest, post a reply & I'll try to add them as choices.
I'm doing research into which might be a top science part mod that most peeps are using, to base suggesting support for, MOARdV's MAS Avionics Systems, for *possible* future inclusion of moar science related/oriented MFD/Display pages, or other things.

I ask that you *don't* get the idea to go directly to the MAS Avionics thread, and start suggesting things *there*. So far, and rightly so, its just a *possible* idea MOARdV *might* think about doing someday. Figured I might do some leg work/research to see if it's viable, and give him possible choices, he could maybe pick one from. ;)

Edited by Stone Blue

43 minutes ago, bigcalm said:

ScanSat.  Adds something genuinely new and useful to the game.

Hmmm.. yes... i hadnt thought of ScanSAT... but mainly because I know it already has some integration with RPM & MAS :thinking:
Let me ask some *People*, before I add that one.
Thanks for pointing it out ;)

Edited by Stone Blue

31 minutes ago, Stone Blue said:

i hadnt thought of ScanSAT... but mainly because I know it already has some integration with RPM & MAS :thinking:

Oh, add it...

Not only does it have a bunch of really neat parts, but it integrates really well. It adds a functionality to a "science station" of an orbital space station or space ship that's been missing. For me, it's been a staple mod since I first discovered it sometime around 0.24, I think.

Hmmm.. @adsii1970 mebbe I didnt make the first post clear...
This would be for mods that *dont already* have any RPM/MAS support.... also, this wouldnt be for including in a *specific* IVA that I would be making...
This would be for added *RPM/MAS* support, itself... vOv

But thanx for the comment... It shows I really should see *just* how integrated SCANsat *is*... ;)

26 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

Oh. You expected me to actually read the first post? :P

LMAO... I have been guilty myself... *many...many* times... especially early in the AM before that first cup of cofveve

1 hour ago, Stone Blue said:

LMAO... I have been guilty myself... *many...many* times... especially early in the AM before that first cup of cofveve

Before your first cup?  I posted that yesterday - after three cups of coffee and a lot of iced tea. :blush:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.