Looking for space station parts

I am looking for cool, useful or useless station parts that come alone. In particular, I would like just one centrifuge part.

I really dig the gorgeous Stockalike Station Parts mod(s). The reason we go to that mod is because the stock game is a bit lacking in station parts of course.

Unfortunately my problem with Stockalike Station Parts  mod is that I don't want to load the huge number of textures it has, and I don't really know how to separate out just a couple of parts I'd like to keep without the mod also re-skinning a lot of the stock parts.

Any tips on where to look for one piece here and there to add to my station would be awesome.

For example, I love the SETIgreenhouse. It has no functionality in my game, it's just a single, cool looking part.

https://spacedock.info/mod/19/SETI-Greenhouse

Edited by HandyAndy

I would suggest getting

The OP doesn't show it, but beside the Tokamak habs pictured in the OP this also feature the Porkjet inflatables, including 2 centrifuges.
The mod include some unrelated parts like deployable heat shields and base mounts, but you should be able to delete those of you want.

This being said, while a much bigger mod, SSPX is a lot more efficient in terms of texture size (not to mention most of the Tokamak textures are distributed as png).
Kinda same issue with the SETI Greehouse model, it is awful in terms of texture size and model polycount.

8 hours ago, Gotmachine said:

This being said, while a much bigger mod, SSPX is a lot more efficient in terms of texture size (not to mention most of the Tokamak textures are distributed as png).

Also, the iva's are an extra, so you can really save on ram.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.