2 mods suddenly not working

Hello, im new here, and ive been playing KSP for around 50 hours so far. For some reason, my visual mods started failing (one of which is EVE) for no apparent reason, so i tried installing AVP. It did work, kind of. kopernicus said a custom planetary system was not loading. yet, i dont have any. and i didnt see a plantary mod in the dependencies of AVP. 

The next problem is EVE. i tried removing it to reduce GPU usage, which wasnt the problem, however, when i tried reinstalling it, the thing didnt work. it said there were no configs, except the configs are in the folder of ksp. ive installed EVE 2 times now with the same result. can someone help me with this? and the more critical problem is the kopernicus  error, which prevents me from playing entirely.

it would be greatly appreciated if someone can help. have a good day!:)

EDIT: from the menu screen, it seems EVE is not working. however, i can semi load the game (semi load as in its just the hud and a black screen) and go to EVE settings, where it no longer says no configs. And also, i looked in the files of AVP and found Neidon rings, which is from a planet pack. i installed that and it still resulted in kopernicus  saying an error resulted in the planetary system not being able to load. could this be because  i downloaded the wrong AVP?

Edited by Pandor1on

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.