How many KSP's?

kacperrutka26

i deleted all of mine, way back to point 0.9 when i first played. hopefully previos versions become available to the public eventually. 0.10 was a good time :)

That is one of the things that Squad are thinking of doing, as a kind of Gold edition release, as it is I have 0.8, 0.13.2 and .3, plus the major versions after that.

Long way since i started in .13! It's growing up so fast, it's like seeing a baby grow. I remember not even having Minmus, and getting to the Mun was a pain without the patched conics!

I found it was easy enough without Patch conics to achieve Mun SOI capture.

But I used a process of predicting where the Mun would be, through Phase Angle's. Wouldn't dare try that approach with the new solar system in .17!

I could have swarn there was a public version .6 (A build, that didn't include struts as a part)?

Ah yes, getting to the moon without patched conics was fun.

I waited until it was like 5-10 degrees from directly overhead, and burned straight to it. On my first try, I was ignorant of the phrase or meaning of 'retroburn' and slammed into it at several km/s :lol:

I used to have my old copy of 13.2 on my desktop, but never brought it over to my lappy. Oh well.

I have several of the old releases zipped, but currently only .17 "installed." I usually keep the last release installed for a few days in case something is weird. I deleted 0.16 once MechJeb stopped triggering the Space Cthulu bug.

So far I have 0.13 through 0.17. I should open up 0.13 again to get a feel for how much the game has really changed.

I did that the other day. I got a sense of how overbuilt my rockets were, and how much lag has been eliminated. I started zooming out to see the other planets and felt pretty stupid.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.