15 hours ago, mcwaffles2003 said:

This sounds like a very unfun kind of micromanagement to me.

Thank you for your opinion. but I just shared my opinion with others. I didn't force. 

Just now, bananaking said:

Thank you for your opinion. but I just shared my opinion with others. I didn't force. 

I was enjoying my innocence.

14 hours ago, Bej Kerman said:

Completely and utterly pointless.

You're right 

1 시간 전, mcwaffles2003은 말했다 :

진정으로 이해하고, 나는 당신의 의견을 존중하며, 단지 내 의견을 공유합니다.

Yeah thank you for your understanding. and can you tell me why it sounded like micro management? is there a standard? I want to learn.

13 minutes ago, bananaking said:

Yeah thank you for your understanding. and can you tell me why it sounded like micro management? is there a standard? I want to learn.

Well because for every kerbal, you have to click and drag things so they so don't die. That's just unnecessary and boring

4 hours ago, bananaking said:

Having to do 10 things for each EVA is a massive downgrade in gameplay from being able to click 1 button. Your idea serves no gameplay purpose and ultimately is a distraction. Please tell, what purpose is there to your idea? I'm not being rude - an idea needs an actual purpose else it becomes a burden to the game.

Edited by Bej Kerman

52 minutes ago, Bej Kerman said:

Having to do 10 things for each EVA is a massive downgrade in gameplay from being able to click 1 button. Your idea serves no gameplay purpose and ultimately is a distraction. Please tell, what purpose is there to your idea? I'm not being rude - an idea needs an actual purpose else it becomes a burden to the game.

I see. thank you for telling me what you think. And that's a good question. My idea has no purpose. I don't want my idea to affect ksp2. Because I've only been to the moon yet, and there are countless people who know better than me. As I said earlier, I just enjoyed the innocence of sharing my foolish thoughts with my friends without thinking about the feasibility. I'm sorry for the confusion caused by the ephemeral comments. I may have been aware of it implicitly. I just wanted to talk.