Best Music to Listen to

Soundtrack Editor is probably the best mod I’ve ever used in KSP as it lets you add music into the in-game player. I’ve added a lot of music by Kevin MacLeod, who wrote some of the music for KSP’s soundtrack and has a mildly ridiculous amount of music available for free. There’s also a nice selection of music available via the Astronomer’s Visual Pack forum page called Astronomer’s Music Pack, which also has links to more sources. I’ve also added some music from other games, primarily Dyson Sphere Program.

Sometimes I mute the game music and play music from something like Interstellar, First Man or Oblivion, or some of the less popular (but IMO more interesting) Planets by Holst.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Pointy End said:

Go ahead and laugh, but I find myself, more often than not, playing C418's Volume Beta album, i.e. Minecraft music.

I play Living Mice and Wet Hands the most

On 5/17/2022 at 9:16 PM, Stamp20 said:

I replaced the music with Stellaris music using Soundtrack Editor.

Many ksp videos use Stellaris music while few use stock. Faster than Light is my favorite

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.