PS4 Pro: game won't load saves or tracking missions anymore

Not a Question its a Statement......

PS4 Pro

The game has stopped loading all of my saves and if I'm in the tracking station it will not load any of my ongoing missions very upsetting for the amount of time I've put into this crash feast, personally this game as enjoyable but is the worst game I've ever played on consoles and I've been playing on console continuously since 1977 ok?,  thats 44 years I've played console video games probably longer than most of you have been alive I've had every system since 77 and even a bunch of jap stuff in the 90s with the genesis and Nintendo systems, I've played 1000s of games and this is the worst most trashy game ever and the programers should be held accountable for there bad coding and Sony is also to blame for purposely making there system under powered so it can mot compete with homemade computers thus limiting programers and also locking out mods and  bricking systems of those who want nothing more than to make games better, again THIS GAME SUXS AND IS A PIECES OF CRASHING CRAP AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK......

Have a Nice Day!

Toki

• 4 weeks later...

Look, man. Us on the forums like opinions, but most of the time, they're preferred in a nice tone. And I'm not sure how nice of a tone you think "THIS GAME SUXS AND IS A PIECES OF CRASHING CRAP AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK......" is, but it definitely comes across as not-too-nice. 

However, this game has one fatal flaw that you have made a point of; console versions. Enhanced Edition is such a dumpster fire that it's almost a meme at this point. Crashes, corruptions, catastrophes... It's really just terrible. My advice for you is to invest in a PC or laptop and get a KSP on there. Trust me, it's night and day.

On 5/15/2022 at 4:00 AM, TokiGlassBlower said:

PS4 Pro

The game has stopped loading all of my saves and if I'm in the tracking station it will not load any of my ongoing missions very upsetting for the amount of time I've put into this crash feast, personally this game as enjoyable but is the worst game I've ever played on consoles and I've been playing on console continuously since 1977 ok?,  thats 44 years I've played console video games probably longer than most of you have been alive I've had every system since 77 and even a bunch of jap stuff in the 90s with the genesis and Nintendo systems, I've played 1000s of games and this is the worst most trashy game ever and the programers should be held accountable for there bad coding and Sony is also to blame for purposely making there system under powered so it can mot compete with homemade computers thus limiting programers and also locking out mods and  bricking systems of those who want nothing more than to make games better, again THIS GAME SUXS AND IS A PIECES OF CRASHING CRAP AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK......

Have a Nice Day!

Toki

This game is not trashy, its just probably hard to make a 3 dimensional rocketry sim game's controls fit on the limited space a controller has, take it from me as I've played both pc and ps4 versions, and have 1500 hours in the pc version, pc is just better for the user in every aspect. its good for accessibility for non pc users but its not gonna compare to the experience with modability and a keyboard.  but to answer your question, when your save doesn't load do you mean it crashes, or does it endlessly spin the solar system wheel thing?

Edited by TheLoneOne

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/15/2022 at 2:00 AM, TokiGlassBlower said:

PS4 Pro

Have a Nice Day!

Toki

Toki, calm down, get some water, go outside, and remember that this is a poorly ported version of one of the best PC games, and calmy try to get a refund and go on PC to get a copy. Don't wait for a patch; you're not getting one. I learned that myself.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.