Errors on boot after bulk downloading mods

Hey y'all,

Today I decided to bulk download a load of interesting sounding mods. Afterwards I booted KSP and was greeted with an error message in the loading screen (it's still loading but with a KSP error on the screen). I'm having some trouble uploading screenshots atm, so I'll just copy and paste what the errors say (yes, multiple).

Error 1

Spoiler

Zero Mini AVC - Duplicate DLL Monitor

This is a list of Duplicate DLLs in the game. The game will not work properly until the duplicates have been removed.

The mods cannot determine which ones should be removed!!!

It is recommended that you keep the first of each and delete the rest

DLL                                                                                                       DLL Path

Keep: Kopernicus.Parser.DLL                                                                 C:/Games/KerbalSpaceProgram/KSP_x64_Data/../GameData/Kopernicus\Plugins\Kopernicus.Parser.dll

Kopernicus.Parser.DLL                                                                   C:/Games/KerbalSpaceProgram/KSP_x64_Data/../GameData/SciRev\Kopernicus.Parser.dll     

Error 2

Spoiler

Incompatible Mods Detected

Some installed mods may be incompatible with this version of Kerbal Space Program. Features may be broken or disabled. Please check for updates to the listed mods.

These mods are incompatible with KSP version 1.12.0:

modularFuelTanks

Modlist is hard to write by hand, so here's a link to a text file that I imported from CKAN with all my mods and versions: https://we.tl/t-TmNWcpXwEV

Here's the KSP.log: https://we.tl/t-0wL5zZFFXP

All mods downloaded via CKAN, not touched the GameData folder by hand.

Version of KSP is as stated in the second error, 1.12.0.

Anyone got any idea what on earth is going on? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

SecondHandRocketScience

I decided just to delete the problematic mods. I didn't even know what they were because they were suggestions (and me, being me, always ticks every suggestion of a mod no matter what it is). Now KSP boots normally (but very slowly. very very.)

Edited by Second Hand Rocket Science

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.