Do you go on the forums at school?

Nazalassa

Do you go on the forums at school?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Do you go on the forums at school?

Had just started for me before I left school but definitely no laptops and it was dial up modems and a simple low res pic could take up to an hour to download. I actually saw a very early precursor to the internet in Year 10 at the CSIRO in Australia.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/29/2022 at 6:01 AM, Jack Joseph Kerman said:

I just started today. I’m in college and view the forums on my laptop while I’m in the cafeteria all the time. 

Still view them on my phone in the middle of class from time to time :wink:

I sometimes look at them during the lesson:lol:

14 hours ago, Zozaf Kerman said:

The forums are blocked, and i don’t feel like using my proxy for it because i could watch ksp videos instead.

Me too, but I use Tor so no poblem, this way I can also bypass the proxy and use reddit (or that kind of stuff)

being homeschooled, I do indeed browse the forums at school :cool:

although on the topic of blocked websites, I go to a robotics club at a school, so I have to use their internet. Guess what website is blocked on said internet?

Github.

THE website for programming... is blocked. The best guess I have about the reason is that people download cheats for quiz software off there, but they can just do that at home. I really don't know why they did this but it's infuriating.

9 hours ago, snazzyostrich said:

I do, but it's usually because I'm trying to visit planet mod pages. Fun fact, I accidentally got Fandom blocked on the school chromebooks by visiting the Kerbal Star Systems wiki too much.

Welcome to the forums :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.