HI everyone
Is it possible to make a system where a vessel is treated as 1 part but the sub functions of it component parts remain in the vessel because KSP accounts for every single part although that is for Physics purposes i mean like reentry space station breaking but that also causes kraken so maybe you can enable this mod while in flight or sth or just straight up cheat because the kraken is nothing but the parts physics messing up and and making everything one part essentially negates kraken and if you worry about aerodynamics the aerodynamics is by shape of craft and its not bang on accurate so eh its just reentry and smashing on the ground so basically what my idea is to make a catalog for the OG parts in a Cache file or something which can be Accessed easily and The atmo physics that breaks the parts off can be applied through stress regions i guess but it is a way to do stuff so like the parts are like ghosts they are there but not accounted for and are broken through stress regions how does this sound for a plugin 
Edited by An Amongus Sussy Player

18 hours ago, Stone Blue said:

I could be wrong, but IIRC, its more complicated than that.

I would look at UbioZur to see how that deals with what you want to do, and the limits & pitfalls of doing something like this.

This was more of you know, joining them and removing 
but maybe its too much to ask ig

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.