What is "better"? Who decides what that is?

"other stuffs"

Can you be any more vague about what you're asking for?

Edit:
I would consider more immersive, "living" IVA environments to be better, even if they don't let me run an entire mission from an IVA view. Other people may have the opposite opinion. Either one of us may be "right", but if you don't specify what you want, you might end up with something you don't want.

Edited by razark

17 hours ago, razark said:

What is "better"? Who decides what that is?

"other stuffs"

Can you be any more vague about what you're asking for?

Edit:
I would consider more immersive, "living" IVA environments to be better, even if they don't let me run an entire mission from an IVA view. Other people may have the opposite opinion. Either one of us may be "right", but if you don't specify what you want, you might end up with something you don't want.

What I mean is interactive cockpits, with buttons and screens that are interactive instead of  just sitting there looking pretty. Something like X-Plane or MSFS definitely isn’t going to be implemented, as there are too many cockpits and each craft is different. But being able to use action group buttons, setting a gps coordinate on a small screen or using an onboard camera to dock is definitely possible as mods have done it. Would definitely make the game more immersive and open up new challenges to do.

Edited by BowlerHatGuy3

29 minutes ago, BowlerHatGuy2 said:

What I mean is interactive cockpits, with buttons and screens that are interactive instead of  just sitting there looking pretty. Something like X-Plane or MSFS definitely isn’t going to be implemented, as there are too many cockpits and each craft is different. But being able to use action group buttons, setting a gps coordinate on a small screen or using an onboard camera to dock is definitely possible as mods have done it. Would definitely make the game more immersive and open up new challenges to do.

To the mun: in First Person

1 hour ago, BowlerHatGuy2 said:

Build an interstellar ship and then fly to the Debdeb system, first person, no timewarp.

I think i'd grow old and die halfway to debdeb.