Guiz who wants a shuttle in STOCK KSP?

This is an interesting question, beacuse if you want a shuttle in ksp you can build it with stock parts, But if you want it realistic you will have to install mods such as SSS (SpaceShuttleSystem)  wich is for old ksp version (like 1.7.x or even 1.2.2) or you have to install RO, wich is actually not reccomended for low end pcs and doen't include the shuttle parts before the 1.8.1 ksp version.

I know that the 1.12 is a final update, but adding REAL SHUTTLE PARTS TO THE STOCK GAME would be interesting, am I right?

Anyways let me know what are your toughts.

Dont forget to GO AT THROTTLE UP!

Moved to Suggestions.

What specifically are you wanting?  I've made some stock shuttles that were fairly close to the actual thing, at least close enough for me to be happy with it.  The only thing it's really lacking is orange variants for the 5m tanks.

According to the KSP wiki, the Mk3 (shuttle) cockpit has existed since version 0.15, which was released 10 years ago earlier this month.

Thus, not only is there already a shuttle in stock KSP, there has been a shuttle in stock KSP for a whole decade.

Spoiler

But if that's still not good enough for you, try this:

4 hours ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

According to the KSP wiki, the Mk3 (shuttle) cockpit has existed since version 0.15, which was released 10 years ago earlier this month.

Thus, not only is there already a shuttle in stock KSP, there has been a shuttle in stock KSP for a whole decade.

Hide contents

But if that's still not good enough for you, try this:

HEIIIIIIIII TANKS FOR THIS MODDDDDDD

I HOPE I WILL NOT HAVE CRASH AND NO TEXURE PROBLEMS LIKE SSS IN 1.2.2.

Also i wrote 2 support requestes, the first i made is a problem that makes my ksp crash when i start it with the shuttle sss mod. pls go to see it i pu the logs there so u can understand something

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@kspnerd122 yes its true, but people can often have compatibility issues with all that possible dipendencies and version related issues, mostly if you arest such an expert, but it is normal, adding a non stock component can cause issues, thats why a mod is always fixed and upgraded, i understood

Bye!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.