Problem with RealAntennassss, specialized options not showing up in VAB part window for any part (log included)

Fergrim

I'm not even needing a solution here.  I've just been trying to figure out why the the damn RealAntenna specific options aren't showing up in any RA antenna module part windows for the past month and finally I give up and am humbly pleading for help.  To clarify, it does seem that everything works in actual flight in terms of being able to control probes and such - but being unable to choose power level or frequency is definitely not sustainable :s

https://file.io/jBDjthHgLrTQ <~~ most recent ksp.log

Besides this single issue, my RO+RP1/kerbalism (and quite a few more) install is working perfectly - so, yeah, I'm desperate for any forward progress haha

Thanks to anyone who's able to take a look

also even feedback regarding your personal experience with getting RA to work with realism overhaul would be great, google has absolutely nothing for me on this topic - so i have no idea where to even start vis a vis missing options from part action window.

Please feel free to request whatever other documentation or information necessary - im haunting this post hard hoping for a miracle solution

Edited by Fergrim

Does no one have any input at all that could help me?

There is literally no information on google, I'm totally adrift here.

I have noticed, additionally, that SOME parts actually do have the proper options available for real antennas in the PAW.  But in looking at their config files, there's no obvious reason why some work and others don't.

Like, none of the stock ones work properly.  However, one random antenna from the AIES pack does work as do a random assortment of built in antennas like on probe cores and capsules.

But if I open up the control console for RA, I WILL see every single antenna on the craft listed.  But without these VAB options I am unable to change things like which frequency band I'm using and how much powershould go through the antenna which are pretty important.

It's so frustrating having no clue and no way to find out

Edited by Fergrim

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.