Simple Human Astronaut Model

KAO

iezmJsc.png

9whXuN4.png

Complete your Realism Overhaul installation!

Simple standing human astronaut model. You can find it in the structural tab.  Representing a 1.8 meter, 6'3'' astronaut, maybe 5'11'' w/o helmet.  

I was shocked that I have never seen a mod that adds a spacesuit as a part, and I've been downloading mods since 0.15. Please, correct the record if you've seen another one.  I learned how to add parts to KSP purely for this astronaut. 

Download: https://spacedock.info/mod/3032/Human Spacesuit#info

Licensed under MIT License

Edited by KAO

If somebody wants to take a better crack at it, I can share the original model. It came with a lot of different materials, but I couldn't switch them to the KSP shaders, so I just used the same 1 material w/ `diffuse` KSP shader for the whole thing. Like Tangle said, it's a mass simulator and visual reference, but I agree that a nicer textured model could be a cool prop. For now I pretend that everything the suit is made of is a silvery white color.

Edited by KAO

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.