INGsQOU.jpg

JcQhVLx.jpg

KAVX5Y8.jpg

Eamtojy.jpg

pGrLykh.jpg

AiZMSE1.jpg

GHaXeoT.jpg

Description

In the dawn of the age of communication rapid growth of faster ways to communicate, faster ways to detect 5th generation fighters were going to need to dominate the air space. Rapid development with our stealth fighter Harpy and Izanagi were among the first. Anubis brings in greater speeds and payload where the others could not.

All Stock No mods needed (flag download links included for livery and transparent flag canopy)

Flight Instructions.

Very easy to fly, takes off, and lands nice. Hit AG1 to turn on engines and throttle up. craft will lift on its own or you can lift after 50 m/s. Stay at a steady climb around 130 m/s and reach around 120k up. Start a small decline and you will gain speeds currently at around 716 m/s maxed out working on improving.

RCS (R) Open Canopy
AG1 Toggles Engines
AG2 Toggle Weapon Bay
AG3 Toggle Canopy Lock

The weapon bay can hold a different combination of hardpoints, missiles, and bombs using BD Armory.

Downloads

Steam https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2814344519

KerbalX https://kerbalx.com/InterstellarKev/KDF-Anubis

Flags

Dropbox

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h43469j5tvc4gcw/KDF%20Anubis.zip?dl=0

Google Drive

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I_RuhKe7B4Go3ouitJsRDxBlSci6wAoP/view?usp=sharing

Sweet mother of velocity do I love your creations.  I haven't browsed in a while, I open the exchange, I see InterstellarKev...I click.  There's no other option.  I can build functional craft.  But beautiful?  Not me.  Thanks for this celebration of design.

On 5/31/2022 at 12:06 PM, Defenestrator47 said:

Sweet mother of velocity do I love your creations.  I haven't browsed in a while, I open the exchange, I see InterstellarKev...I click.  There's no other option.  I can build functional craft.  But beautiful?  Not me.  Thanks for this celebration of design.

Thank you. I understand form over function but I myself do strive for both if possible. I really appciahte your compliment . 

20 hours ago, InterstellarKev said:

Thank you. I understand form over function but I myself do strive for both if possible. I really appciahte your compliment . 

A craft that achieves function while having an eye-pleasing form is the best of both worlds.  And you're welcome.  I haven't dived into KSP for months now.  Unfortunately my abacus of a computer has been struggling lately, and I'm riding the line of vidcards getting back down to MSRP to start a new build.  I have the money, but I refuse to give scalpers a cent, and until the last month the games I have ran fine.  :(

On 6/2/2022 at 9:40 AM, Defenestrator47 said:

A craft that achieves function while having an eye-pleasing form is the best of both worlds.  And you're welcome.  I haven't dived into KSP for months now.  Unfortunately my abacus of a computer has been struggling lately, and I'm riding the line of vidcards getting back down to MSRP to start a new build.  I have the money, but I refuse to give scalpers a cent, and until the last month the games I have ran fine.  :(

Yeah GPUs are hard to come by im glad i jumped on the 2070 super as soon as It released a year ago or so now its  sales for double the msrp

23 hours ago, InterstellarKev said:

Yeah GPUs are hard to come by im glad i jumped on the 2070 super as soon as It released a year ago or so now its  sales for double the msrp

Every day, I check several retailer websites.  Tiresome.   I'm waiting for an RTX 3080.  aaaaaaaany day now.

39 minutes ago, Defenestrator47 said:

Every day, I check several retailer websites.  Tiresome.   I'm waiting for an RTX 3080.  aaaaaaaany day now.

TBF your better off just waiting until after summer once they announce the 4080 it will be lower priced and its best to preorder then. 

On 6/4/2022 at 10:36 PM, InterstellarKev said:

TBF your better off just waiting until after summer once they announce the 4080 it will be lower priced and its best to preorder then. 

If this abacus I'm on now lasts that long.  My mobo and processor were used when I got them in 2011.  I started with a 1TB spinner and 120 gig solid for the OS to live on.  I've had to replace the disc, upgraded to a 2TB drive in the process, didn't lose anything important.  Had to replace the RAM to fix a random crashing event that could happen at any time, turns it was a bad stick.  And I replaced the videocard I was on a couple years ago to GTX970 on the cheap.  This animate corpse of a machine will run KSP, and war thunder, and even games as current as last year, but it's started to struggle.  Couldn't run Elden Ring, constant slowdown with everything turned down, all background progs killed.

It's past time to build a new one.  This one has soldiered on but it's time to be put to pasture.  I'll be keeping it as a spare 'just in case'.

20 hours ago, Defenestrator47 said:

If this abacus I'm on now lasts that long.  My mobo and processor were used when I got them in 2011.  I started with a 1TB spinner and 120 gig solid for the OS to live on.  I've had to replace the disc, upgraded to a 2TB drive in the process, didn't lose anything important.  Had to replace the RAM to fix a random crashing event that could happen at any time, turns it was a bad stick.  And I replaced the videocard I was on a couple years ago to GTX970 on the cheap.  This animate corpse of a machine will run KSP, and war thunder, and even games as current as last year, but it's started to struggle.  Couldn't run Elden Ring, constant slowdown with everything turned down, all background progs killed.

It's past time to build a new one.  This one has soldiered on but it's time to be put to pasture.  I'll be keeping it as a spare 'just in case'.

oh man I was in your exact same shoes until I built my new one in 2019. I really do hope you find what your looking for as far as parts sooner or later. Also for elden ring on PC its still a little buggy in performance even with my rig. I still love it though on my 2nd playthrough. I would turn it on borderless window mode instead of full screen. When I full screen I could only get uneven frame pacing around 50-55 fps but borderless full 60 fps. Might helpp to give it a shot! 

On 6/9/2022 at 12:51 PM, InterstellarKev said:

oh man I was in your exact same shoes until I built my new one in 2019. I really do hope you find what your looking for as far as parts sooner or later. Also for elden ring on PC its still a little buggy in performance even with my rig. I still love it though on my 2nd playthrough. I would turn it on borderless window mode instead of full screen. When I full screen I could only get uneven frame pacing around 50-55 fps but borderless full 60 fps. Might helpp to give it a shot! 

Thanks, I'll try that.  And as far as building the rig, I can wait a bit.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.