NeistAir Reupdated - updated by KerbMario (1.12.x)

kerbmario

So the CF34-8C and the CF6 iirc

13 hours ago, Galileo chiu said:

uh, all turbo jet engines

could you show me your problem? i don't see anything unnormal with the flags, they work for me!

• 4 weeks later...

I am planning to put some textures into one file, yes wouldnt affect performance but i just want to do it! (for P9.1, possibly coming as P10.0

Second:

Quick Update from me:

23rd of July is coming close meaning Holidays from school! After that i will have much more time for adding more content to the Mod! 

(the time i released updates i stayed up like every one or two nights until 2AM for 2 weeks, it just was bad for me so i decided to take a break from this.)

• 1 month later...

there are a few issues I'm experiencing, with the functionality of some of the cargo/passenger doors, not being able to right or left click on the size 2 passenger cabin after placing it, and the tail pieces are really weird. I don't know how to explain those, or how to get a steam screenshot of them onto the forums. can you help?

oh, and the wing textures are questionable. 

12 hours ago, Kerbal410 said:

there are a few issues I'm experiencing, with the functionality of some of the cargo/passenger doors, not being able to right or left click on the size 2 passenger cabin after placing it, and the tail pieces are really weird. I don't know how to explain those, or how to get a steam screenshot of them onto the forums. can you help?

oh, and the wing textures are questionable. 

I edited the size 2 cabin, forgot to put the collider back.

I will look into tail pieces toda

On 8/31/2022 at 6:42 PM, Kerbal410 said:

thanks! forgot to mention the 1.875m cargo door and passenger ramp won't open or close, but I can right click them.

might be because i mass applied MM patches. i might need to do them individually for Tweakscale.

WIill be fixed in next update

Hello, I enjoy these parts, Though I have an issue with the crew part not working as crew parts. No seats are available. I have B9_Switch parts already in my game. The last time I put the included b9 folder it caused errors with other B9 parts So I just tried to use the base  NeistAir Folder and got no crew slots again. Thanks for any reply and info. On the plus side, I love being able to use the conformal tanks.

On 9/7/2022 at 10:13 AM, spectre007x said:

Hello, I enjoy these parts, Though I have an issue with the crew part not working as crew parts. No seats are available. I have B9_Switch parts already in my game. The last time I put the included b9 folder it caused errors with other B9 parts So I just tried to use the base  NeistAir Folder and got no crew slots again. Thanks for any reply and info. On the plus side, I love being able to use the conformal tanks.

are you able to right/left click on them after placing? if not, same issues here. also, when you say crew parts, do you mean the cabins, cockpits, or both?

• 1 month later...
On 10/17/2022 at 3:13 PM, Glimmerglint said:

I know it was mentioned back in august, but do you have a fix for the missing colliders on the size 2 crew parts yet? Love the mod and thanks so much for maintaining it.

Well, i just worked on the fixes yesterday!

I may get to release them this or next week, couldn't fix everything because i didn't have that much time yesterday to do fixing!

On 10/20/2022 at 12:13 AM, Kerbal410 said:

any chance we could see a cargo door for the C-47?

Dimensions of cargo door on C-47 | Aircraft of World War II -  WW2Aircraft.net Forums

You mean like this?

main-qimg-040dbee81087b3f057cb67128f9266

On 10/25/2022 at 4:38 AM, kerbmario said:

Well, i just worked on the fixes yesterday!

I may get to release them this or next week, couldn't fix everything because i didn't have that much time yesterday to do fixing!

You mean like this?

main-qimg-040dbee81087b3f057cb67128f9266

yeah

• 2 weeks later...

i have finally got time to finish fixing of P9.1, i won't be very active by the way in the near future.

now the part switch and stuff should be fixed, if any issues are found by anyone, please don't be shy to report them to me here on or Discord: KerbMario#4621 

KNOWN issue: B9PartSwitch complaining at main menu on game start, pleas ignore; ALSO the new wing ailerons do NOT seem to work. i will TRY to make them work by P9.2/P10! :P

anyways, here is the changelog 

P9.1 - MAJOR Bug now fixed
new part added
other various things
// there may be some source files leftover, ignore them

As always, the mod is available on SpaceDock for download.

https://spacedock.info/mod/3034/NeistAir Reupdated

On 6/21/2022 at 4:21 PM, kerbmario said:

So the CF34-8C and the CF6 iirc

could you show me your problem? i don't see anything unnormal with the flags, they work for me!

I Believe the issue is that the flags are on all 4 sides of the engine, i was gonna ask if it could be changed so it only on the left or right of the engine 

1 hour ago, xD-FireStriker said:

I Believe the issue is that the flags are on all 4 sides of the engine, i was gonna ask if it could be changed so it only on the left or right of the engine 

I think i know what you mean.

Will look into doing this later this month.

Hi, there seems to have been a packaging error with the latest release. The "NeistAir" folder is missing from the ZIP; all of the subfolders are in the root of the ZIP instead:

yaJ6tAc.png

But the cfg files still reference the NeistAir folder as if it exists:

zyOGQFc.png

To install this correctly, users would have to know that they need to create their own "NeistAir" folder in GameData and copy the folders from the ZIP there. Most people probably won't know that, so such installs would be pretty likely to end up broken. (This problem has also stopped this release from being added to CKAN.)

On 11/11/2022 at 1:22 PM, HebaruSan said:

Hi, there seems to have been a packaging error with the latest release. The "NeistAir" folder is missing from the ZIP; all of the subfolders are in the root of the ZIP instead:

yaJ6tAc.png

But the cfg files still reference the NeistAir folder as if it exists:

zyOGQFc.png

To install this correctly, users would have to know that they need to create their own "NeistAir" folder in GameData and copy the folders from the ZIP there. Most people probably won't know that, so such installs would be pretty likely to end up broken. (This problem has also stopped this release from being added to CKAN.)

I think this was done due to me thinking just calling the zip NeistAir and dumb me at zipping thought everyone would use "extract to NeistAir/" in 7zip or smth. ._.

Will fix it in next release. 

• 4 weeks later...