Moar IVA animations

I think kerbals should have more Iva animations in ksp 2. Not just freaking out when something goes wrong, or patting their legs during long burns. I want them to move around the craft and scramble to their stations when you get to you maneuver node.  We know there will be transparent pods, so I'd love to see kerbals moving throughout the craft and not just sitting there like grinning idiots. Maybe even free iva travel, but that is very unlikely.

27 minutes ago, Rutabaga22 said:

Maybe even free iva travel, but that is very unlikely.

I totally agree with general suggestion that Kerb's are still very prop-like in IVA mode.

Can you imagine free IVA travel in the current KSP?  Stuck on a ladder, jammed between the command seat and the control panel.. wobble-wobble-POOF! Scratch one kerbal.

Be nice to get animations of Kerbals actually leaving their capsules. Should only take about 2 second to play such animations, wouldn't want to spend too much time on them.
Perhaps such animations can be turned off in settings in favour of kerbals instantly being outside.

To take this even further, perhaps IVA animations depicting Kerbals getting bored over time.
Trans-Munar travel results in mild boredness, Interplanetary travel is extreme boredness/insanity, and interstellar travel is just... this, basically. Broken, blank, dead-eyed.
Alternatively, perhaps they always remain entertained through stranger and stranger means. I remember an old sci-fi space film that actually demonstrates exactly this.

Edited by intelliCom