[1.12.5]KIU Chinese Pack

mark7

KIU Chinese Pack a set of mods created for Kerbal Space Program to add Chinese Rockets and Spacecraft to the game.

BE AWARE!!!UPGRADE FROM NCAP and/or ICSP WILL BREAK YOU SAVING WITH ICSP or NCAP VEHICLES CURRENTLY IN-FLIGHT, PROCEED WITH CAUTION!

It is consist of: 

KIU Chinese Launch Vehicle Pack [1.1.5]

Spoiler

Content:

CZ-2F: Crew Launch Vehicle, compatible with the Shenzhou Spacecraft from ICSP

CZ-6: Small-Lift Launch Vehicle capable of putting 1000kg of payload to 700km SSO

CZ-6A: Medium-Lift Launch Vehicle capable of putting 4500kg of payload to 700km SSO

CZ-7: Medium-Lift Launch Vehicle capable of putting 13500kg of payload to 400km LEO

CZ-7A: MLV designed to launch 7000kg of payload to GTO

CZ-3B: MLV designed to launch 5500kg of payload to GTO

CZ-8: MLV designed to launch 5000kg of payload to SSO

Yuanzheng Upper Stage

Launch Pad for CZ2F, CZ3B and CZ-7&8 family
Zhuque-2: First Methalox Rocket to reach Space and to reach Orbit

Gravity-1: World largest SRB-only rocket

%E5%85%A8%E5%AE%B6%E7%A6%8F.jpg?raw=true6433806b1cccd61486d4c386786c2ee.png?raw=13dbfc147669c7f88e880ab6df0160c.png?raw=

pSlGPDP.jpg

pSlGkE8.png

pSlGCut.png

KIU Chinese Human Spaceflight Pack [1.0.4]

Spoiler

Content:

Shenzhou Spacecraft 

Tiangong Space Lab

Tianzhou Cargo Ship

Tianhe Core Module

Wentian and Mengtian Laboratory Cabin Module

xIV6YT.jpg

xIValQ.jpg

x2Qil9.jpg

lq8hAov.png

FcHnClT.gif

KIU Chinese Deepspace Exploration Pack [1.0.3]

Spoiler

Content:

Tianwen-1 Mars Orbiter

Tianwen-1 Mars Lander

Zhurong Rover

Chang'e 2 Probe

xQpKl8.jpg

Moar image can be found here

Required Mods:

B9PartSwitch

Highly Recommended Mods:

Waterfall for better Engine FX

Kerbal Joint Reinforcement for more stable vehicle

Supported Mods:

RealFuels (when installed, content from NCAP will switch to Real Scale, other wise it will be scaled down for Kerbal)

TweakScale

RemoteTech

Installation:

It is highly recommended to use CKAN to install this set of mods. Search "KCHS", "KCLV", "KCDE" and let CKAN do the magic.

For those of you prefer the it the old-style:

1. Download and install all the required mods.

2. Download KCHS, KCLV and KCDE from Spacedock, and drag the KIU folder into Gamedata.

Author:

@OldCopper for models, textures, localizations, configs and patches.

@mark7 for localizations, configs and patches.

@Launcelot for models and textures.

To-do List:

More Fairings for CZ-6A

Chang'e Probe and Lander

Yuanzheng 1&2

CZ-11

Remodel of Shenzhou and Tianzhou

Possibly YF-130 and YF-79

Those are some really ambitious plans aren't they?

License: 

This work is licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0

Note:

Some of the texture, Waterfall templates, FX resources, and Realplume templates are from Kerwis Chinese Aerospace Pack. (authors: Velctor, Bingo, Akino). And some other waterfall templates are from Stock Waterfall Effects by AtomicTech and SRB Waterfall Effects by Adiri. These mods follow the CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 or CC BY-NC-SA license.

This mod is still pretty much a WIP and Bugs here and there are anticipated. If you encounter one, feel free to bring it up to us. Please attach your mod list and KSP.log file to your bug report. And we recommend you do bug report on Github.

Spoiler

KCHS Changelog:

-Fixed localization files

-Repair an RPM related bug which cause the game to crush

-Minor fix

-Fixed the rolling over problem of the Mengtian Module.

-Updated the appearance of Wentian and Mengtian
-Bugs fixed

-Warning, this is a save-breaking update, all old craft will cease to exist, proceed with caution.
-Start Merge with part of NCAP to form the new KCHS package
-Lots of cfg tweak
-Remove Tianhe from ICSP, add Chinese Space Station from NCAP

KCLV Changelog:

-Add Gravity-1 Launch Vehicle

-Add Zhuque-2 Launch Vehicle

-Re-model of the YF-24 engine.

-Modified the waterfall configuration of the YF-100 engine.

-Updated some craft files. -Bug fixed.

-Optimized the model

-Warning, this is also a save-breaking update, all old craft will cease to exist, proceed with caution.

-Remodel of CZ-7

-Tweak on CZ-6A booster

-Add CZ-3B, CZ-7A and CZ-8 series rockets

-Warning, this is a save-breaking update, all old craft will cease to exist, proceed with caution.
-Start Split NCAP to form the new KCLV package
-Lots of cfg tweak

KCDE Changelog:

-Bug fix

-Minor Fix

-Added Chang’e 2 craft files

-Fixed Chang’e 2 has not a node for Adapter

-Fixed RO file Bug

-Added Chang'E 2
-Incorporating the cantilever of Zhu Rong

-Start Split NCAP to form the new KCDE package
-Lots of cfg tweak

NCAP Change Log:(Discontinued)

V_1.3.0:

1. Add Tianwen-1.

2. Bug fix

V_1.2.0:

1. Added the Long March 6A rocket, which is suitable for the original version and RO/RF environment (Note: Since the Long March 6A rocket has not yet released the data, the data in the game is not the real data. Once the real data is released, it will be changed as soon as possible. )

2. Fixed the issue of some parts could not be found in career mode

3. Tianhe core module's antenna can be deployed

4. Kerman can be accommodated in the large and small cabin of Tianhe core module

5. Modified the appearance of some errors in the small cabin

6. CZ-2F fairing grid can be expanded

7. Fixed the problem that all fuel tanks have gaps when putting on the other parts' surfaces

8. Fixed the issue that the fairing of Long March 6 and Long March 7 could not be installed

9. Modified some engine's Waterfall configurations

10. Updated the appearance of YF-100 and YF-115

11. Adapt to Chinese and English for all parts

12. Added CZ-2F launch platform

13. Fixed some bugs and optimized some parts

Notice ! ! ! : Some vehicles in orbit will disappear after installing this update, please make a backup in advance! ! !

V_1.1.3:

1. CZ-6, CZ-7 adapted Non-RSS version

2. CZ-6, CZ-7 adapted RO

3. CZ-6, CZ-7, Tianhe adapted TweakScale

4. Fixed the fairings of CZ-2 can not show up in career mode

V_1.1.2:

1. CZ-2F adapted Non-RSS version

2. CZ-2F adapted RO

3. CZ-2F adapted TweakScale

4. Fixed the wrong parameter of CZ-2F

5. Fixed problem of the CRAFT file of Tianhe can not be open.

6. CZ-2F adapted Realfuels

V_1.1.1:

1. Convert all fuel to the original version fuel

2. Added Craft files for Tianhe core module, CZ-6, CZ-7 and CZ-2F

3. Modified the Tianhe core module texures

4. The surface of the Tianhe core cabin model is smoothed

V_1.1: 

(1)Added longmarch 2F

V_1.0.1:

(1)Fixed YF-100 has no flame and sound on Waterfall. 

(2)Fixed the texture of 2nd stage of longmarch6.

Edited by mark7
Update

• 1 month later...

请问天和核心舱的那个柔性太阳能板叫什么啊?我在游戏里能找到天和核心舱的本体零件但是看不见那个太阳能板的零件。

Excuse me, what's the name of the flexible solar panel in Tianhe core module? I can find the body parts of the sky and the core module in the game, but I can't see the parts of the solar panel.

On 7/29/2022 at 7:18 PM, Aaron11 said:

请问天和核心舱的那个柔性太阳能板叫什么啊?我在游戏里能找到天和核心舱的本体零件但是看不见那个太阳能板的零件。

Excuse me, what's the name of the flexible solar panel in Tianhe core module? I can find the body parts of the sky and the core module in the game, but I can't see the parts of the solar panel.

最新版本已经更新,添加了天和太阳能板,快去下载吧

The latest version has been updated, adding Tianhe solar panel, go and download it 

Edited by Vanamonde
Please post in English when not using the International subforums.

11 hours ago, OldCopper said:

最新版本已经更新,添加了天和太阳能板,快去下载吧

谢谢你,我现在就去!可以先透露下这个版本的天和太阳能板是和现实中一样金色的吗?因为我看前面那个神舟飞船mod里的天和太阳能板虽然大小合适但颜色是蓝色的感觉有些遗憾(哭),而NFS里的柔性板虽然是金色的但只有长号和短号而没有中号的就很尴尬。

Thank you. I'm going now! Do you want to ask if this version of sky and solar panels are as golden as in reality? Because it's a pity for me to see that although the sky and solar panels in the Shenzhou spacecraft mod in front of me are of them are of the right size, but the color is blue. Although the flexible panels in NFS are gold, they are only lon and short, but there is embarrassing that there is no medium.

19 hours ago, OldCopper said:

最新版本已经更新,添加了天和太阳能板,快去下载吧

看见天和太阳能板的部件了,感觉很棒是我想要的东西!。

1.但是提个意见,就是咱们这个天和太阳能板与其它部件连接的方式可以不用专门的node(接点),而是就和其他原版太阳能板一样直接附着在任意物体表面就能连接可以吗?我发现咱们这个太阳能板必须要部件上有node才可以连接。如果只是适配本NTCA的天和核心舱零件那无可厚非,但是如果是想用在其它舱体上的话那就必须再加一个转接头才行,这样不仅很麻烦而且会增加总part数(多了2个)。

2.还有发现这个太阳能板分为左和右两块,感觉其实没有必要因为根据ksp太阳能板的原理虽然在制造车间里对称连接的太阳能板是一正一反,但实际在游戏里太阳能板会自动两面朝向太阳方向。

一点小建议~

Seeing the parts of the sky and solar panels, it feels great. It's what I want!

1. But the suggestion is that the way we connect solar panels to other components on this day can be connected without a special node (connection), but directly attached to the surface of any object like other original solar panels? I found that our solar panel must have nodes on the components to connect. It's understandable that it's just adapted to the Tian and core module parts of this NTCA, but if you want to use it on other cabins, you have to add another adapter, which is not only troublesome, but also increases the total number of parts (2 more).

2. It is also found that this solar panel is divided into left and right. I don't think it's necessary because according to the principle of ksp solar panels, although the solar panels symmetrically connected in the manufacturing workshop are positive and negative, in fact, in the game, solar panels will automatically face the sun on both sides.

A little suggestion~

4 hours ago, Aaron11 said:

看见天和太阳能板的部件了,感觉很棒是我想要的东西!。

1.但是提个意见,就是咱们这个天和太阳能板与其它部件连接的方式可以不用专门的node(接点),而是就和其他原版太阳能板一样直接附着在任意物体表面就能连接可以吗?我发现咱们这个太阳能板必须要部件上有node才可以连接。如果只是适配本NTCA的天和核心舱零件那无可厚非,但是如果是想用在其它舱体上的话那就必须再加一个转接头才行,这样不仅很麻烦而且会增加总part数(多了2个)。

2.还有发现这个太阳能板分为左和右两块,感觉其实没有必要因为根据ksp太阳能板的原理虽然在制造车间里对称连接的太阳能板是一正一反,但实际在游戏里太阳能板会自动两面朝向太阳方向。

一点小建议~

Seeing the parts of the sky and solar panels, it feels great. It's what I want!

1. But the suggestion is that the way we connect solar panels to other components on this day can be connected without a special node (connection), but directly attached to the surface of any object like other original solar panels? I found that our solar panel must have nodes on the components to connect. It's understandable that it's just adapted to the Tian and core module parts of this NTCA, but if you want to use it on other cabins, you have to add another adapter, which is not only troublesome, but also increases the total number of parts (2 more).

2. It is also found that this solar panel is divided into left and right. I don't think it's necessary because according to the principle of ksp solar panels, although the solar panels symmetrically connected in the manufacturing workshop are positive and negative, in fact, in the game, solar panels will automatically face the sun on both sides.

A little suggestion~

虽然我们考虑过只做一个太阳能板,但是总有一些人是强迫症嘛。所以我们选择保留了两个

14 minutes ago, OldCopper said:

Although we thought about just making a solar panel, there are always some people who are obsessive-compulsive. So we chose to keep two

Please post in English when not using the international subforums. 

7 hours ago, OldCopper said:

虽然我们考虑过只做一个太阳能板,但是总有一些人是强迫症嘛。所以我们选择保留了两个

haha行吧,不过实机测试一个太阳能板也可以对称放置,也不是啥大事~

Haha, okay, but the real machine test of a solar panel can also be placed symmetrically, which is not a big deal~

对了这是我目前的作品,想跟你分享一下~

By the way, this is my current work. I want to share it with you~

dcf00ae8992269e1.jpg

On 8/1/2022 at 8:33 AM, Aaron11 said:

haha行吧,不过实机测试一个太阳能板也可以对称放置,也不是啥大事~

Haha, okay, but the real machine test of a solar panel can also be placed symmetrically, which is not a big deal~

对了这是我目前的作品,想跟你分享一下~

By the way, this is my current work. I want to share it with you~

dcf00ae8992269e1.jpg

这看起来很棒!

It looks awesome!

On 8/3/2022 at 2:24 AM, OldCopper said:

这看起来很棒!

It looks awesome!

4TFtlA9.jpg

Sh5L5tg.jpg这是实际效果图和二期工程,你的这个太阳能板帮大忙了!有了合适大小和发电量的太阳能板我的三号四号仓都可以优化设计减少part~

This is the actual rendering and the second phase of the project. Your solar panel has helped a lot! With solar panels of the right size and generating capacity, my No. 3 and No. 4 can optimize the design and reduce part~

• 1 month later...

Pretty solid mod, getting used to it. I hope the textures do improve in the future. If they reach Kerwis levels I'll be so happy. We've needed a proper chinese space mod!

The other mod linked to represent the Shenzhou and everything else is not the same size as this mod so makes it incompatible. The docking ports cant dock for example.

Also, how do you get the fairings to work? I've tried everything I could think of... The craft files are bugged too, the parts are weird.

Spoiler

pWyxR53.png

On 9/30/2022 at 1:16 PM, NateDaBeast said:

Pretty solid mod, getting used to it. I hope the textures do improve in the future. If they reach Kerwis levels I'll be so happy. We've needed a proper chinese space mod!

The other mod linked to represent the Shenzhou and everything else is not the same size as this mod so makes it incompatible. The docking ports cant dock for example.

Also, how do you get the fairings to work? I've tried everything I could think of... The craft files are bugged too, the parts are weird.

Hide contents

pWyxR53.png

I think you need to remove the "RealScalePatch" file in the “NCAP\Compatibility\RealFuels” path to fit the escape tower and fairings. Also, I am afraid you have to rotate the robotic arm on the Tianhe module for 180 degrees.

Edited by OldCopper

On 10/2/2022 at 1:22 PM, Raqnick said:

Please add Long March 5

There is a high-quality mod called KCAP, it has Long March 5

On 10/2/2022 at 9:39 AM, Marlous said:

什么时候能有问天舱和梦天舱呢

[Moderator-added translation:  When will there be a Sky Pod and a Dream Pod?]

不久的将来

soon

• 3 weeks later...

Some posts have been edited to add English translation.

A gentle reminder, folks:  any posts outside the "international" section must be in English, per forum rule 2.3.c:

All messages outside of the international sections should be in English or include an English translation.

If any user would prefer to post only in Chinese, please use the Chinese sub-forum here to do that.  Thank you for your understanding.

On 10/24/2022 at 10:28 AM, Maverick_Pi said:

问天和梦天什么时候出呀?好期待……

[Moderator-added translation:  When will Tian and Meng Tian come out? Looking forward to it...]

问天和梦天的mod将在十月底发布。还有,提醒你一下,在这里发中文后记得加上英文翻译。

The mods for Wentian and Mengtian will be released at the end of October. Also, please remember to add English translation after sending Chinese here.

Edited by OldCopper
Wrong Spelling

22 hours ago, OldCopper said:

问天和梦天的mod将在十月底发布。还有,提醒你一下,在这里发中文后记得加上英文翻译。

The mods for Mantian and Mantian will be released at the end of October. Also, please remember to add English translation after sending Chinese here.

好的!第一次发帖不太了解。
Okay!I didn't know about it the first post.