[1.12.5]KIU Chinese Pack

mark7

JxFuGzK.png

Anyone else constantly having the issue of having limited probe control? I checked the instrument parts and don't see any clear issue as to why it's occurring other than something in the code itself.

Also every time I do stage separation for Long March 7 and Long March 7A, the fuel tank always explodes it seems:

BWes2A2.jpg

Edited by NateDaBeast

9 hours ago, NateDaBeast said:

JxFuGzK.png

Anyone else constantly having the issue of having limited probe control? I checked the instrument parts and don't see any clear issue as to why it's occurring other than something in the code itself.

Also every time I do stage separation for Long March 7 and Long March 7A, the fuel tank always explodes it seems:

BWes2A2.jpg

We never meet the explosion problem before, can you provide the image of the separation order, it might be the order problem. Or you can open the .craft file to check if the order is correct.

2 hours ago, OldCopper said:

We never meet the explosion problem before, can you provide the image of the separation order, it might be the order problem. Or you can open the .craft file to check if the order is correct.

It was the separation order! I did more testing and found that the fuel tank itself cant be decoupled with the interstage otherwise you get that explosion for some reason.

What about the probe control issue?

3 hours ago, NateDaBeast said:

It was the separation order! I did more testing and found that the fuel tank itself cant be decoupled with the interstage otherwise you get that explosion for some reason.

What about the probe control issue?

As for the explosion problem, CZ-7 needs to decouple the fuel tank first, than decouple the interstage with fairing SRB firing to provide clearance from the first stage, then ignite the second stage engine. 

Probe control issue is another one we yet to encounter.  Did you bring the necessary communication equipment with your payload?

15 hours ago, mark7 said:

As for the explosion problem, CZ-7 needs to decouple the fuel tank first, than decouple the interstage with fairing SRB firing to provide clearance from the first stage, then ignite the second stage engine. 

Probe control issue is another one we yet to encounter.  Did you bring the necessary communication equipment with your payload?

Yes I do have the instrument parts included on the rocket. Could changing the range modifier in the settings cause this issue? I usually increase it by a little when playing KSRSS (from my understanding its close to JNSQ size and that requires a buff to the range modifier for antenna).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

更新到1.1.3后,在载入之前存档飞行器时出现如下问题。还请麻烦看一下什么问题?谢谢!

需要确认

“载具缺少部件KCLV.CZ2F.Booster.Tank”

点了“好的”之后,载具加载错误

“载具无法加载,缺少以下部件:

KCLV.CZ2F.Booster.Tank

KCLV.YF20”

Spoiler

After updating to 1.1.3, the following problems occurred when saving the aircraft before loading.  Please also take a look at what's the problem?  Thanks!

need confirmation

"Vehicle missing part KCLV.CZ2F.Booster.Tank"

Vehicle loading error after clicking "OK"

"Vehicle could not be loaded, the following parts are missing:

KCLV.CZ2F.Booster.Tank

KCLV.YF20”

@pareyost please include an English translation for all posts.   Feel free to post in Chinese, but please also include a translation.   Thank you. 

请包括所有帖子的英文翻译。 随意发表中文,但也请附上翻译。 谢谢。

On 3/18/2023 at 7:21 PM, pareyost said:

需要确认

点了“好的”之后,载具加载错误

“载具无法加载,缺少以下部件:

KCLV.CZ2F.Booster.Tank

KCLV.YF20”

目前最新的一次更新会发生此问题,请打开最新的craft文件或者重新拼一遍火箭。

This issue occurs with the latest update. Please open the latest craft file or rebuild the rocket from scratch.

On 3/18/2023 at 7:21 PM, pareyost said:

需要确认

点了“好的”之后,载具加载错误

“载具无法加载,缺少以下部件:

KCLV.CZ2F.Booster.Tank

KCLV.YF20”

对了,这里发非英文帖记得贴上英文翻译

Also, if you post in a non-English language, please remember to include an English translation.

Hi, I've been playing around with this mod, and I'm really enjoying it. However there are a few problems.

I play with JNSQ,  a 2.7 scale mod. CZ-6 can't make orbit nor can CZ-6A. CZ-7 can barely make it. CZ-6A should be able to make it to Sun Sync orbit, even with fuel removed to improve TWR, it just can't make it. From looking at the cfg files, it looks like the empty weights of the tanks are unusually high. In fact, the RO Realfuels configs for the tanks on the CZ-6 and CZ-7 make them lighter, even though RO should be much heavier than a stock tank. In fact, when I just made a patch file to move the empty weights from the RO patch over to the regular file, the rockets performed almost perfectly for JNSQ, with ~6000 dV for the CZ-6, ~8000 for the CZ-6A with no payload. Technically they should be a quarter of RO's...assuming they are "real" but I'm pretty satisfied with the RO weights as is. 

Then again, maybe I'm screwed up, though I generally have no problem launching rockets such as the Redstone from Bluedog mod or anything in tantares. 

On 3/30/2023 at 6:05 AM, shinden1974 said:

Hi, I've been playing around with this mod, and I'm really enjoying it. However there are a few problems.

I play with JNSQ,  a 2.7 scale mod. CZ-6 can't make orbit nor can CZ-6A. CZ-7 can barely make it. CZ-6A should be able to make it to Sun Sync orbit, even with fuel removed to improve TWR, it just can't make it. From looking at the cfg files, it looks like the empty weights of the tanks are unusually high. In fact, the RO Realfuels configs for the tanks on the CZ-6 and CZ-7 make them lighter, even though RO should be much heavier than a stock tank. In fact, when I just made a patch file to move the empty weights from the RO patch over to the regular file, the rockets performed almost perfectly for JNSQ, with ~6000 dV for the CZ-6, ~8000 for the CZ-6A with no payload. Technically they should be a quarter of RO's...assuming they are "real" but I'm pretty satisfied with the RO weights as is. 

Then again, maybe I'm screwed up, though I generally have no problem launching rockets such as the Redstone from Bluedog mod or anything in tantares. 

Hi there, as of right now we only provide 2 types of config: real (which is for RO) and Stock. 2.7x is not supported.

RO weight is, to our best knowledge, as real as it can get. And the stock config is tweaked so that the rocket could perform similarly in stock environment. We optimized them to have the same amount of burn time and same amound of payload capacity by adding addtitional weight to the tanks. That's why it is unusually heavy.

For now, we have no intention of supporting different size of the Kerbal System. But you are welcomed to make your own config. 

Thank Mark7,

That makes it easy to make a config, as only the weight changes it's performance. Other mods didn't bother changing the weight to get the same in stock performance so they tend to overperform in stock, (which is why the 2.5 scale was created in the first place). 

I already have a config running that alters the part weight, and I'm enjoying it immensely. Thanks so much, and I look forward to more of your team's work

Edited by shinden1974

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2023 at 8:53 PM, Raqnick said:

There is something wrong with part names
Chang'E solar panels are #KCDE_ChangE2_SolarPanel_title_title
And on CZ 3B second stage begins with #

Thx for reporting, this is now fixed and should be available in the next update.

On 4/13/2023 at 9:10 PM, Raqnick said:

And Chang'e 2 size is now too big,everything was normal before 1.0.1

Can you be more specific? Chang'e 2 size issue is a known problem in 1.0.0, and should been fixed in 1.0.1

有任何计划添加各种卫星吗?类似东方红、实践X号.

我试过KCAP里的东方红但是它没有remote tech支持,并且平衡性上和你的mod略有不同,也有一些重复的部件

Any plan on adding satellites? Like DongFangHong and Shijian-X.

I've tried KCAP's DongFangHong, but it is not compatible with RemoteTech and balance of KCAP is not in the same page with yours, some duplicate parts

On 4/18/2023 at 10:53 AM, mark7 said:

Thx for reporting, this is now fixed and should be available in the next update.

Can you be more specific? Chang'e 2 size issue is a known problem in 1.0.0, and should been fixed in 1.0.1

It was size right for CZ 3 fairing,now its bigger than it

Hey, I got a request to add FreeIva support for this mod.  Since it seems like it's still under active development, would you prefer that FreeIva support is included in your mod itself, or in FreeIva?  I'm happy to do the work either way.  IMO it's slightly better if each mod provides their own configs and models for it, but if you don't want to take on that maintenance burden that's fine.

On 4/25/2023 at 7:14 PM, Raqnick said:

https://imgur.com/a/hPPChta - Tianwen is bigger than CZ-5
https://imgur.com/a/VAexE3e - Chang'E is bigger than CZ-3

Are you using Realfuel in stock environment? And how exactly do you install the mods?

On 4/25/2023 at 7:14 PM, Raqnick said:

https://imgur.com/a/o6uLzYm - Plumes are wrong angled

Will be looking into that. 

6 hours ago, Raqnick said:

https://imgur.com/a/xDvq0Jo - Plume is squished

The model of Shenzhou spacecraft is pretty old, and the waterfall patch I made is to my best capability to address the issue. Shenzhou is probably getting a major rework.  

Also, maybe you can directly insert the image,  and use the edit function for our convenience. ;) 

Edited by mark7

On 4/25/2023 at 9:46 PM, JonnyOThan said:

Hey, I got a request to add FreeIva support for this mod.  Since it seems like it's still under active development, would you prefer that FreeIva support is included in your mod itself, or in FreeIva?  I'm happy to do the work either way.  IMO it's slightly better if each mod provides their own configs and models for it, but if you don't want to take on that maintenance burden that's fine.

It would be great if this mod can have FreeIva support! However, none of our team is familiar with FreeIva, so we would prefer having the FreeIva support in FreeIva.