I CANNOT make gravity rings on console (Xbox)

First, when I attempt getting 16x symmetry with the symmetry glitch, every time it touches the rotor it changes back to 2x symmetry.

I tried it with 8x symmetry and when I tried to use the move tool to offset the parts that would make the gravity ring, they won't move out any further than touching the craft.

Help! Is it even possible to make gravity rings on console?

Edited by DefinitelyAstophisicist
Punctuation mistake

On 6/21/2022 at 5:32 AM, DefinitelyAstophisicist said:

I tried it with 8x symmetry and when I tried to use the move tool to offset the parts that would make the gravity ring, they won't move out any further than touching the craft.

I know on PC it's LeftShift to push modules to an unlimited distance. I think you just gotta figure out the keybind.

• 2 months later...
On 6/21/2022 at 7:32 AM, DefinitelyAstophisicist said:

You have to hold L1. The bad thing is, its moving slow. Veeeeeery slooooow. I made a gravity ring, but I still haven't launched it. Also, theres a glitch (Probably exclusive just for console, hehe) on the launch pad, in which the ring shakes aggressively and the whole space station bursts. So, to fix that, don't forget your autostrut!

Dont.

Seriously, dont.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.