Which other game would you combine with KSP to make the Ultimate Time Sink?

Sarxis

I'd combine KSP with Factorio so that my game life would be complete.  I'd never have to do anything constructive in the real world ever again, as I'd have no time from having to manage with conveyor belts and fuel efficient launches. 

ksp.png

• 2 weeks later...

Dyson Sphere Program. It looks much better than Factorio IMO and has a much greater focus on space travel, building on different planets with differing resources and building gigantic megastructures in space. Also no evil cockroaches trying to destroy everything and a great soundtrack that I added to KSP with the Soundtrack Editor mod.

On 7/2/2022 at 10:38 AM, Sarxis said:

I'd combine KSP with Factorio so that my game life would be complete.  I'd never have to do anything constructive in the real world ever again, as I'd have no time from having to manage with conveyor belts and fuel efficient launches. 

ksp.png

I was going to say the same thing pretty much except Satisfactory since it is 3D and doesn’t focus on combat which is more inline with Kerbal. Would be a pretty ridiculous level of time sink. 

• 3 weeks later...

KSP with FSX/MSFS, or really any good flight simulator. Imagine Airplane Plus and Niest airliner parts put together... times 10 (tons and tons of plane parts to build hundreds of different planes, including the 747!!!!), tons of realistic airports (Kerbalized on the stock Kerbin, for example Khicago O'Kerb, Skhipol, or Kadrid Barakas, with many, many more including some smaller general aviation airports)around the game, sort of like Kerbal Konstructs except it will actually work with 1.12, and improved flight physics, as well as contracts to do things with planes and many different types of cargo that can be transported (Although FSX doesn't really have that, and this is more similar to ETS2, it would still be awesome if I could take a contract -maybe sandbox mode contracts too?- to transport, for example, 20 tonnes of electronics from Skhipol to Kerberemetyevo) 

Maybe even ATC, in-flight failures and ATC functionality with emergencies, which FSX unfortunately doesn't have (Does MSFS 2020 have that? I actually don't know).

Just think about how awesome that would be. All that plus BD armory and grounded modular vehicles, you wouldn't even think about anything above 70km ever again. That's not really the point of KSP, I know, but I would play that all day. Of course, you could also use all of those plane parts to build SSTOs, if you really wanted to go that way.

Edited by Ben J. Kerman

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.