Jump to content

I wonder why Private Division/ Take-Two not contracted KSP 2 with SQUAD but with other dev team


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I only hope the didn't make with KSP what EA did to Maxis  :) 

 

It would be nice if you could take control of a specific Kerbal in first-person or third-person mode and steal  capsules from NPCs Kerbals ;)

Edited by Pawelk198604
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No one will ever know. It is entirely possible they did go to Squad first but Private Division didn’t like the price they were asking.

If that was the case, clearly they were right for asking what they did because they are working on it now of course. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Pawelk198604 said:

It would be nice if you could take control of a specific Kerbal in first-person or third-person mode and steal  capsules from NPCs Kerbals

That sounds like fun.. and not only NPCs, but also other teams craft in multiplayer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Pawelk198604 said:

I only hope the didn't make with KSP what EA did to Maxis

They bought KSP, not Squad.

Intercept Games was created by Take 2. They didn't buy it.

Take 2 went to the effort of creating Intercept Games and believed in Nate Simpson's (and others I suspect) goals for what he thought KSP2 should end up being.

Its nothing like Maxis at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Vl3d said:
20 hours ago, Pawelk198604 said:

It would be nice if you could take control of a specific Kerbal in first-person or third-person mode and steal  capsules from NPCs Kerbals

That sounds like fun.. and not only NPCs, but also other teams craft in multiplayer.

This is not a good idea at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Given the early video in which Nate tells the backstory of how he become involved.....

Maybe he just had a better pitch for what KSP2 could be.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, mattinoz said:

Maybe he just had a better pitch for what KSP2 could be.

Passion would be what put him and Star Theory over the top when it first started. He loves KSP

Edited by Anth12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...