I wonder why Private Division/ Take-Two not contracted KSP 2 with SQUAD but with other dev team

I only hope the didn't make with KSP what EA did to Maxis  :) 

It would be nice if you could take control of a specific Kerbal in first-person or third-person mode and steal  capsules from NPCs Kerbals ;)

Edited by Pawelk198604

No one will ever know. It is entirely possible they did go to Squad first but Private Division didn’t like the price they were asking.

If that was the case, clearly they were right for asking what they did because they are working on it now of course. 

10 hours ago, Pawelk198604 said:

It would be nice if you could take control of a specific Kerbal in first-person or third-person mode and steal  capsules from NPCs Kerbals

That sounds like fun.. and not only NPCs, but also other teams craft in multiplayer.

14 hours ago, Pawelk198604 said:

I only hope the didn't make with KSP what EA did to Maxis

They bought KSP, not Squad.

Intercept Games was created by Take 2. They didn't buy it.

Take 2 went to the effort of creating Intercept Games and believed in Nate Simpson's (and others I suspect) goals for what he thought KSP2 should end up being.

Its nothing like Maxis at all.

10 hours ago, Vl3d said:
20 hours ago, Pawelk198604 said:

It would be nice if you could take control of a specific Kerbal in first-person or third-person mode and steal  capsules from NPCs Kerbals

That sounds like fun.. and not only NPCs, but also other teams craft in multiplayer.

This is not a good idea at all.

1 hour ago, mattinoz said:

Maybe he just had a better pitch for what KSP2 could be.

Passion would be what put him and Star Theory over the top when it first started. He loves KSP

Edited by Anth12