KSP keeps crashing and I cant fix it

So this started a bit ago, I was doing the usual, hop on KSP, look for some fun mods, and play with said mods then the next morning i tried to go in the VAB but it didn't let me. So I tried deleting some mods I installed and now I'm in this endless loop of deleting stuff to try to make KSP work. I've been getting a bunch of different errors some like "Virtual allcac failed" or something like that, a little unity tab pops up sometimes, and half the time the game just crashes as soon as the load finishes. Sorry for the lengthy post but I'm sad because i cant play my favorite game so i looked here for help. 

(edit) I don't know how to get my player log files on this forum. 

Edited by zestysauce
Its not letting me reply.

10 hours ago, zestysauce said:

So this started a bit ago, I was doing the usual, hop on KSP, look for some fun mods, and play with said mods then the next morning i tried to go in the VAB but it didn't let me. So I tried deleting some mods I installed and now I'm in this endless loop of deleting stuff to try to make KSP work. I've been getting a bunch of different errors some like "Virtual allcac failed" or something like that, a little unity tab pops up sometimes, and half the time the game just crashes as soon as the load finishes. Sorry for the lengthy post but I'm sad because i cant play my favorite game so i looked here for help. 

The first thing you're going to want to do is get your player log files so that we can look at it to see what errors might be occurring. 

Second if you're doing a steam install you can reinstall the application from steam.  This will wipe out your mods but at least you will have a clean install.

From there I recommend that you create a copy of the game and make your modifications to the copy and not to the original steam install. It's easy to make a copy of the game by simply copying the folder to some other location

Post your log file and I'll take a look

1 hour ago, zestysauce said:

I also don't know if these are the right playerlogs.

I don't either, because you didn't enable sharing :)

In the upper right is a blue "sharing" button. Click it and in the dialog that comes up, click the "Restricted" under "General Access" and select "Anyone with the link"

huh

i have EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM.

your best solution is 

A. Get a new clean version of KSP

B. More Ram (I have 8, so i assume you do as well for this problem)

This problem occurs when KSP runs out of RAM, and then has a hissy fit about it. Its really annoying

If you can tell us your hardware and all the mods, as you havent enabled access for that doc.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.