I will make 3d models for free

Hello fellow Kerbal fans,

I have been enjoying the game for several years now and want to help the community. I can make 3d models, but have no idea how to create mods. Honestly ,I don't have the time to learn.

If anyone is interested - I have ideas for my own parts, or I can make your idea in 3d. Looking forward to making some fun projects!

Cheers!

Edited by victorsierra

On 7/7/2022 at 8:09 PM, SingABrightSong said:

One thing that I think has been missing is a community-licensed stock-like greenhouse part model. The existing options are the zzz greenhouse, which is, uh, not great, or the SSPXr greenhouse which uses a non-permissive license.

This. I've seen several greenhouse mods arise, and they very much tend to use the ZZZ greenhouse model since it's the only real option that's freely licensed.

@victorsierra Can you show an example of your skill? A command pod? An engine?

Edited by JadeOfMaar

I'd be keen for simple but grubby engines for Simplex Propulsion if you want to have a go with engines.  Vacuum only,  dirty for Pollux engines, a powdered metal fuel and oxidiser.  

Thanks very much for the offer!

I also think that the greenhouse is a great option!

Howdy, Victorsierra!

I can pass on some ideas for models! Personally, I'm all about the parts on the unmanned rovers and landers.

I'd love to see some nice models for rover wheels and/or suspension based off of Sojourner, Spirit/Opportunity, and Perseverance/Curiosity rovers! Along with the Chemcam and the cameras found on landers like Pathfinder. I feel like we need more parts based on IRL rovers and mars landers.

Best of luck to you on your 3D modeling ventures!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.