Hello people, as you can see in the title, I'm having some graphical problems with the game and I don't know why. First of all I want to inform you that it is the Steam version, I have uninstalled it and installed it again and the problem persists, the problem itself is that on the ground they look like black lightning bolts as if the graphics were failing which is strange because it only happens to me in this game and not in others. Yesterday I put the inside camera and when I went back to the outside camera the ship had disappeared (graphically because the ship was still there) I had to continue with the inside camera. I have also tried to check the files and it does not work either. With the desktop version of the store that didn't happen to me, but I had other more serious problems, which is why I switched to the Steam version. I don't know why this happens to me honestly.

Edited by Vanamonde
Formatting fixed.

On 7/16/2022 at 8:57 PM, HECHICEROSPACE said:

Hello people, as you can see in the title, I'm having some graphical problems with the game and I don't know why. First of all I want to inform you that it is the Steam version, I have uninstalled it and installed it again and the problem persists, the problem itself is that on the ground they look like black lightning bolts as if the graphics were failing which is strange because it only happens to me in this game and not in others. Yesterday I put the inside camera and when I went back to the outside camera the ship had disappeared (graphically because the ship was still there) I had to continue with the inside camera. I have also tried to check the files and it does not work either. With the desktop version of the store that didn't happen to me, but I had other more serious problems, which is why I switched to the Steam version. I don't know why this happens to me honestly.

which bar? I don't see any horizontal bar

I'm not going to format when it only happens to me with this game, it sounds to me like it's more of a bug in the game on steam since this doesn't happen to me with the official store game.

20 minutes ago, HECHICEROSPACE said:

It is not a modified installation, it is the steam installation.
 I don't know how to upload photos in this forum.

You can't upload pics here.  Upload them somewhere else (I use Imgur) and post a link to the picture

Black bars all over the ground?   That is a known issue and there are fixes for it.  Unmodded, there is someone on the Steam forum who knows how to fix it.  Modded, install Scatterer and Waterfall.  It looks better and the black bars are gone.

21 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

You can't upload pics here.  Upload them somewhere else (I use Imgur) and post a link to the picture

I do not use mods or modified installations, it is the original steam game

20 hours ago, Superfluous J said:

Without a picture I can't really say but I'd guess your graphics card drivers are out of date.

Well, my graphics controllers are not updated, and I said it before, 
it only happens with this game, and I have many steam games.

Just now, HECHICEROSPACE said:
21 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I do not use mods or modified installations, it is the original steam game

You still haven't posted any links to pics.  Not sure why you referenced mods when replying to a message about how to upload pics

Just now, HECHICEROSPACE said:

Well, my graphics controllers are not updated, and I said it before, 
it only happens with this game, and I have many steam games.

You really should update your graphics drivers

On 7/21/2022 at 6:47 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

You still haven't posted any links to pics.  Not sure why you referenced mods when replying to a message about how to upload pics

You really should update your graphics drivers

I'm using the google translator yua I don't speak English,
 what I wanted to put is that "the graphics card drivers are up to date"

14 hours ago, HECHICEROSPACE said:

I'm using the google translator yua I don't speak English,
 what I wanted to put is that "the graphics card drivers are up to date"

Understood, no problem, thanks for explaining.

And good that the drivers are up-to-date.  Google Translate is somewhat iffy sometimes, as you have just experienced.  Anyway, seems that @miklkit somewhat answered your question above

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.