SSPX and funny bugs

Sup all

If you ever have KSC which is completely underwater, has a little micro eclipse, or perhaps your VAB's background is bugged out, you cant select parts, or everything is just dark, i have a solution. i think. When i was playing, all these things woud happen to me. It could possibly have been due to small RAM and my GTX 960, but thats beside the point. So if you ever have those problems, and you have better pecs than me. Delete SSPX. Works a charm. (Does anyknow about this bug from somewhere else, and is there an updated version of SSPX, i really like it).

(I'll try get photos, but it may be difficult, my computer, is, well, prone to crashing when i do this)

This is most likely a memory issue, not a problem with SSPXr. It’s a very resource-intensive mod (especially if you add the interiors) due to the size and detail of the parts and if you’re already constrained by available memory (mostly RAM) then it will only make this worse.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.