Help! Dv, TWR not showing!

I recently uninstalled RP-1 to install different mods. Having opened my modded game again i realized i didn't have any vanilla Dv readouts, (KER and MechJeb worked just fine and showed me the Dv stats), which i didn't mind in the beginning but later realized that the maneuver node maker wasn't showing for how long i would be needing to burn. Blamed this on a mod not working properly, so i uninstalled everything and opened vanilla KSP, same story. Reinstalled the game, and it kept on being the same. Is there any way to fix this?? :/ 

1 hour ago, Laffy said:

I recently uninstalled RP-1 to install different mods. Having opened my modded game again i realized i didn't have any vanilla Dv readouts, (KER and MechJeb worked just fine and showed me the Dv stats), which i didn't mind in the beginning but later realized that the maneuver node maker wasn't showing for how long i would be needing to burn. Blamed this on a mod not working properly, so i uninstalled everything and opened vanilla KSP, same story. Reinstalled the game, and it kept on being the same. Is there any way to fix this?? :/ 

RP-1 turns off stock delta V (since it's very, very wrong for RP-1). You can turn it back on in your settings.cfg file.

Find (and set back to true):

DELTAV_APP_ENABLED

DELTAV_CALCULATIONS_ENABLED

14 hours ago, NathanKell said:

RP-1 turns off stock delta V (since it's very, very wrong for RP-1). You can turn it back on in your settings.cfg file.

Find (and set back to true):

DELTAV_APP_ENABLED

DELTAV_CALCULATIONS_ENABLED

This solved it!!! thanks a lot dude, really helped me out :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.