International Cat Day

AlamoVampire

Greetings! Today is August 8, 2022 which is International Cat Day. Lets all celebrate our furry feline friends. 

Do you have any good stories about your cat or a cat you know or knew? 

I have a few, but, one I want to share is about my current kitty Pixie. Shes a domestic Short Hair in a calico coat. Shes current 6 years old. I adopted her in June 2016 when she was but 3 months old. My first kitty Pumpkin who was a domestic Long Hair in the orange tabby coat with white socks and a white bib who was just 60 days shy of 20 when she passed a week before I adopted Pixie. When I met Pixie I thought she was cute and picked her up. I had no idea I was going to adopt her. She told me I was her human. How? As I held her I was talking with my mother and the attendant in the kitten room Pixie began licking my beard. That was it. I knew then and there Pixie was to come home with me. 6 years later and shes just as cute and just as loving. Shes such a wonderful companion.

So, now, its your turn :) 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.