Im in IT, make a lot of reports, made this sheet of the tutorial Orbiter! Is this somehow useful for later? (at all?:D)

chubwheel

Hey fellow Kerbonauts!

I've tried my best at playing this game years ago, i surmised i haven't got the time or patients for it at the time, but i really do now, i really DO want to play this game PROPER! (Also just binge watched For All Mankind and im just more stoked for it, and i love every kind of sci-fi)

I know this game is about experimenting, min maxing the budget around a rocket which barely makes the trip which it was intended for, exactly because it shouldn't waste any excess fuel,  or parts or similar which were jettisoned in a seperate stage.

Maybe i haven't searched enough on the webs, or there isn't anything like this sheet i made, but i think maybe these kind of "schematics" would help some newer players like me to get over building process quickly (at least first time, and save it for later) and focus on the navigation part, because i think with all the burns, the trajectories, the delta-v stuff, and all the science, that is the more essential part of KSP. Yeah the building part too, since the science and calculations come from the base parts you put together, but still. Maybe these kind of sheets would help?

kgUoi81.jpg

Safe journey into the black!

EDIT: I know there are some built in templates to load, but those don't really explain their functions/roles for what  they are meant for. Of course i might just be the  one with lack of knowledge to identify their roles:) Let me know!:) Thanks in advance!

Edited by chubwheel