planet pack with habitable worlds

tilliepops

Are you looking for something that replaces the stock solar system, or something that adds to it?  Because every replacement pack is almost certain to have a habitable home world to replace Kerbin.  As far as planet packs that add planets and (possibly) stars, I am only familiar with a few of them.  One of the oldest and still active planet packs is OPM, though it doesn't add any habitable planets.  Two of the planet packs that I've been a part of - Galileo's Planet Pack (GPP) and Grannus Expansion Pack (GEP) - can both be installed as either a primary system (i.e. replaces the stock solar system) or as a secondary system (i.e. adds a secondary star system).  GPP adds two habitable planets (Gael and Tellumo), and GEP adds one (Nodens).  All three of those planets are roughly 50% water with oxygen atmospheres.  If GPP is installed as the primary system, Gael is the home world, and if GEP is installed as primary, Nodens is the home world.  GPP and GEP can also be installed together, with either one being the primary system, and the other being the secondary system.  Or they can be installed along side the stock solar system, forming secondary and tertiary star systems.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.