Want to say I'm no longer going to be able to play KSP any more for a long time & so I am donating my code (mods etc.) to you.

shimmy00

Hi.

While I've only been here a relatively short time compared to others, I want to say there's been some important (but not bad!) life changes that mean I will not be able to play or mod Kerbal Space Program - at all - in at least the next year or so (so hopefully KSP2 will be ready then! :D). I am going to be moving to a different city, starting graduate school, and most importantly, am changing to a different kind of desktop computer that is incapable of running the KSP program.

As a result, I was going to donate to you the source code for various half-baked and seed projects related to this game that I had made. In particular I have both the never-completed Cochrane warp drive mod and SmartResources resource manager source code and model files (it really needs some good texture work & I do not like working with GIMP - but the basic warp drive functionality actually works for the most part including warp at time warp, though it's feature limited and no cool FX), and a cheap Unity based project titled "OpenKSP" which is right now a very tiny stub of nothing that so far does nothing but load a certain .mu file into Unity and render it.

Thought I'd just give you that stuff so anyone who wants to play with it can when I am gone. I might do something with one or more of them tomorrow but that's about it, I'll post 'em to my github, then I'm off.

Thanks!

Edited by shimmy00

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.