the spining rocket, how to prevent it from stopping rotating in space and the SAS to work?

I have a problem, when my rocket is about to reach a perfect orbit and leaves the atmosphere behind and enters the vacuum almost immediately, the SAS begins to lose control of the ship, this leaves it spinning around and around without stopping, of time to make my planned maneuver to orbit the rocket is too far from the maneuver point and this affects the entire orbit. Also, the rocket feels very unstable in a vacuum when I start the engines, help!

Hello @diegog.idk.3112!  There are several things that could be happening.

One guess is that your rocket has depleted it's batteries (electric charge).  When the batteries are drained, the SAS (Stability system.,.) will no longer be able to point your rocket in the correct direction.  If this is the case, adding solar panels (or more batteries) may help.

As for your rocket being unstable in a vacuum, another possibility is that the engine you are using does not have gimbaling capability- which means the rocket motor is fixed and can't swivel to aid in steering.  Some more information about your rocket will help us diagnose the problem.

Welcome to the KSP forums!

I also thought the same thing but the electrical load is full and the 3 "vector" motors have free gimbal.
my rocket is similar to the Starship but without flaps and consists of 3 stages, it also has a reaction wheel to minimize the use of monopropellant or fuel in space maneuvers.

I did a test flight of DeltaV for a mission to Duna, but this happens and affects orbit accuracy and wastes fuel.

That sounds like a large build, so another guess is "not enough reaction wheel for its mass".

But we can only guess blindly if all we have to go on is a vague text description. Maybe you could post a few screenshots, or even the craft file?

On 8/16/2022 at 6:24 AM, king of nowhere said:

it's also possible, depending on the difficulty setting, that the rocket is losing communication.

really, we need more information

solved the problem, the rocket was very big and without enough reaction wheels or rcs it was evident that with so much speed it could not maintain its course. I have discovered that with small or medium rockets it is not necessary to have rcs or many reaction wheels since they only move with electricity. I don't know if it's true I just came to this conclusion

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.